Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Spying and Drop Thievery

those few months i had bought a house and was renovating. I was online when i could get on. I always participated on glassboard and only went a few days at a time without logging.

And i promise u pir. U were invited because we felt bad for u. Im not just makig this up. A few of us wanted u, others didnt. But the main reason was we felt bad for u.

Some leader you were pir. Well after this im just gonna delete my bookmark from this website. You lost a lot of good real friends. And one who considered you a brother. And at what cost? To join one of the top clans? And leave an entire family behind? Thanks but ive experienced that irl way too many times. No need for me to experience it in a game. And as i said. Last oost and im deleted my bookmark for the website, goodbye.
I didn't have the intention to join infection when i left Esc. My intention was to prove a point and fufill an agreement I had with myself that i would stay in Esc with the only exception being inviting multiple asc members

I'm done with the drama here lol
Oh that is a load of rubbish. Because the very week you left you joined infection. And i remember this because we always talked about it. We always talked about you joining after leaving sunshine in charge. We as in you and me. So dont gimme that "i didnt have the intention to join infection when i left esc" you absolutely had that intention. Because i talked about joining with you in the near future (which apparently isnt going to happen) and you gave me a load of advice, who to talk to, whos good side to be on, blahblahblah. Not like i wasnt on anyone's good side anyway, except for witchhookr who...i still dunno the deal. Hasn't killed me in months so i guess neutral? But I've been on their good side since brits, being in their jr clan. You absolutely had the intention to join infection.
Herne Rogue 140+ - INACTIVE

[CENTER]
[/CENTER]

He actually didn't tho...he made simplicity first and attempted to make it like esc was.
He made simplicity so that he could be in charge instead of sunshine. Or so that was the rumor. But basically since he and i were in esc we were always talking about joining infection. So yeah, light..the intention was always there.
Herne Rogue 140+ - INACTIVE

[CENTER]
[/CENTER]