Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Pummel vs giant swing

Guys i have learned a lot reading from here on the forums but i have a problem.

I am a 140 worrior and i like my build.

The problem i have is you all seem to love pummel and i dont. I found as soon as I had a dps offhand (fire blade at time now axe) it hits less damage than my auto.

Am i missing something?
World : Hern
Clan. : BlazingFrost

Worrior : 188 Bichslap
Ranger. : 129 Winterstorm
Druid. : 125 Bwana
Rogue. : 129 gouch

Re: Pummel vs giant swing

yeah youve gotta max it
another reason everyone likes it much more than giant swing is because of their gear
pummel gear (ie beastbone armor/dragon charms/rings/helms) make it very good for higher levels

not as good for people 159-
Danu:
Deathreaver - level 136 Warrior
Flametongue - level 62 Mage

Honestly it all depends on ur gear my auto is around 2k depending on gear and skills i choose to use so i hit around 1k without shatter. So for me pummel is practically useless when i auto the same or even more but if i use shatter pummel for me hits around 1.6-2.5k. Since i have a dl sword giant swing and pummel cast time are barely that far apart but my giant swing easily hits harder. Also because of the cast time and cd time my giant swing and shatter always match up in a perfect pattern. Of course giant swing cost more but imo for my build and gear its well worth it.

imo it takes far to much to make pummel great while what u use for giant swing mostly affects ur auto also. By this i mean most ppl who prefer pummel are using pummel charms rings and ancient bone gear these are great but only benefit pummel while i use damage gear raising my auto and giant swing. Of course my gear adds more damage to pummel at the same time but it is a lot less compared to the other gear. Since i get a higher auto out of the damage gear and because giant swing is also affected by my dl sword it ultimately ends up higher.

altough i would suggest getting giant swing with dl sword, idk hows ur pummel that low yilley, a friend of mine that imo is the best dps warrior at belenus can easily hit over 2.6k with pummel, and he has great gear for dmg and pummel pretty much, pummel is mostly matter of gear, if u can find good enough gear to use it while not losing much dmg gear then ur lucky (such as good aggy rings)
#NerfMages #AvoidBalance #WhyPlayARogue #MeatShieldOnly #HealingSlavesOnly

OP dps warrior on Belenus, hot af melee druid on Nuada. #Elementals #Apex

even at lower levels 140-159 it can be good just max it use anc beast gloves if possible get a pummel charm from the summer dragon. I used a +8 pummel aggy ring aswell with 3 other royal dmg rings. My pummel would hit 2k-2.2k lowest 1.8k dmg it also increases with strength i believe.
Former lvl 148 warrior

miss all you gwydion civilians

even at lower levels 140-159 it can be good just max it use anc beast gloves if possible get a pummel charm from the summer dragon. I used a +8 pummel aggy ring aswell with 3 other royal dmg rings. My pummel would hit 2k-2.2k lowest 1.8k dmg it also increases with strength i believe.
+8 aggy ring? i cant even put my hand on royal one, every one in belenus knows that im the one whos looking for royal one the most :(
#NerfMages #AvoidBalance #WhyPlayARogue #MeatShieldOnly #HealingSlavesOnly

OP dps warrior on Belenus, hot af melee druid on Nuada. #Elementals #Apex