Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Is Warior best Class? Is it better Class than Rogue?

Lets just all become Druids! :D
Yes. Then everyone can be druids and heal each other :D But druids are actually much more powerful that warriors. Just root em vine em swarm em and and howling wind them if u want and then run away :) Easy kill.

Rogues are amazing though and the update has added better skills for them but they need better weps and armour that specialize more to their strengths and hide their weaknesses more.
Not at all i pin druid with skewer easy kill

Yes. Then everyone can be druids and heal each other :D But druids are actually much more powerful that warriors. Just root em vine em swarm em and and howling wind them if u want and then run away :) Easy kill.

Rogues are amazing though and the update has added better skills for them but they need better weps and armour that specialize more to their strengths and hide their weaknesses more.
Not at all i pin druid with skewer easy kill
Well most noobs up to lvl 40 dont have skewer so i own them :)

Active on Balor

TheEnd & TheKnight

Are you crazy?? Druids are like the worst pvp class. Preupdate I was amazing at pvp. Now...well let's just I've yet to win a dual.
Druid 180+ Debinosuke
Rogue 150+ Kartier
Ranger 70 Kartier2
Mage 60 Kartier3
Warrior 35 Kartier4

Clan: Soulsignited
World: Crom

FIX DRUIDS OTM!!
Refuse to buy plat until druid energy issues are addressed!
Post this on your signature if you agree!

Are you crazy?? Druids are like the worst pvp class. Preupdate I was amazing at pvp. Now...well let's just I've yet to win a dual.
They are not even close to being worst pvp. They can use swarm vines and run! Youll be dead in seconds.
World Rhiannon

Lvl 180+ Ranger
Lvl 100+ Warrior
Lvl 130+ Druid