Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Best hybrid or dps build

i suggest going full focus with all points in meditate and bandage wounds try to get some godly bandage wounds gear and things like that the beggining quest gear and fist will maximize your dps !!
Really wish people would quit posting this on every post.
Really wish people would quit posting this:
whatever build It is that you guys think is better can u give me advice on wat my skills and stats should be if I were to go dps or hybrid.
There's a reason Pigman has a stickied link to a bunch of different guides with a variety of build types, gear usage, etc.
Arawn
Taroan - 112+ Rogue
Wisely - 62+ Ice Mage

"If you don't stand for something, you might fall for anything"

i suggest going full focus with all points in meditate and bandage wounds try to get some godly bandage wounds gear and things like that the beggining quest gear and fist will maximize your dps !!
this is the average cookie cutter build, nothing special. If you wanna make it have THE BEST dps you'd also add max smoke bomb and play dead :D

Use meditate, recuperation and bandage before battle then run in use smoke ball then play dead then you'll basically be invincible provided you have your idol of illusion equipped :D
can there be anyone with more dps then you? your like rogue god !!!
Trappin4Dayz- Lvl 30+ Ranger

Honestly the repetitive trolling of that ridiculously overused and overplayed joke should be a bannable offence.

The guides stickied are a great starting point. Anyone who asks for 'build advice' should have their topic locked and have then redirected to the stickies. These forums should be for sharing rogue achievements, discussing skills and gear, and for tips on IMPROVING an existing build.

"Hey so I was using Vulture's dps guide and I want to know why so much str is better than dex?"

"Hello I really like Arjub's dex build but I want to know why I should be using so much str with it?"

"Shadowstrike is nerfed to oblivion any thoughts?"

"Check out this godly att/damae brace, whats everyone's favourite piece of gear?"

Etc.

Those are good quality posts.

"Hi I am level 166 noob and I need pure dps build anyone help"

"Hi i need to know best dps for tower"

"Supadupachalupa max focus energy build is the way to go always"

Etc.

Those are unfathomable posts that need to be gone

Lugh
[list][*]Vulture - Level 220 Rogue
[*]Venus - Level 195 Druid[/list][/color]

Honestly the repetitive trolling of that ridiculously overused and overplayed joke should be a bannable offence.

The guides stickied are a great starting point. Anyone who asks for 'build advice' should have their topic locked and have then redirected to the stickies. These forums should be for sharing rogue achievements, discussing skills and gear, and for tips on IMPROVING an existing build.

"Hey so I was using Vulture's dps guide and I want to know why so much str is better than dex?"

"Hello I really like Arjub's dex build but I want to know why I should be using so much str with it?"

"Check out this godly att/damae brace, whats everyone's favourite piece of gear?"

Etc.

Etc.

Those are **** posts that need to be gone
+1
Well said
Mabon
Killsteal LOCK Rogue Level 175
Killheal Druid level 195
Proud clansman of WolfGang

:roll: :roll: YOU CARE ENOUGH TO COMPLAIN BUT YOU DONT CARE ENOUGH TO EXPLAIN :roll: :roll:

:D :D :mrgreen: Thank You for the Snorri Patch! :mrgreen: :D :D

Etc.

Etc.

Bannable offense for having a little fun? i mean lighten up some people like to joke around.
Trappin4Dayz- Lvl 30+ Ranger

Etc.

Etc.

Bannable offense for having a little fun? i mean lighten up some people like to joke around.
That could be considered trolling... which should be banned. But since you were trolling a bad question that could have been easily been answered if he had stopped and read pigman's sticky first thing, I found it funnier than annoying. But Vulture does have some good points, those kinds of posts are misuse of the class forums.
Arawn
Taroan - 112+ Rogue
Wisely - 62+ Ice Mage

"If you don't stand for something, you might fall for anything"

Really wish people would quit posting this on every post.
Agreed it's old now
Wafflez.
(|%}^=