Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: skills

Aldhelm, may I ask what stat and skill set up you would most recommend for the rogue?
I'm lvl 40 with stats: 90Str 50dex 30foc 50vit

So far I've maxed quickstrike, 10 points in rend and rest in fast reflexes, poison wpn, a few in bandage and meditate.
Just trying to learn from the best :)

Re: skills

At 40, I imagine you're not grouping a whole lot.

The point in First Aid and Meditate should help you regen a bit faster if you don't have Rejuv gear or Sigils. Less downtime = more fighting; a good thing ;)

If you are without Rejuv or Sigils, I would suggest picking up every fettlecap mushroom you see. each 4x fettlecap you get, you can turn into the girl in Shalemont main camp for 3kxp and a random health pot (xp up to.. lv 50?). The health pots should help with taknig on bigger mobs, but I'd suggest em for inbetween mobs when you need to regen a lot of hp.

Sneaky attack is an amazing skill, but requires either a group or Hide to use. I would suggest leaving Rend at the current level while starting to pump Hide and Sneaky. Hide will be more important at first because until it is high enough to successfully hide you from current lvl mobs, Sneaky is worthless. It can also help you collect fettlecaps without having to fight your way to them 8-)

I liked fast reflexes at a lower level, but started to find if I could kill mobs faster, I had less need for defenses; it also took up a spot on my hotbar lol; had to keep changing it out. I find you level faster by killing the easy 1-3 star mobs that are not quite as hard than taking down hard 3 star or 4 star mobs. Yes they are more xp per kill, but it takes you 2-3 times as long to kill em, and you likely have more downtime because you have more to recharge.

As for your stats, I am not sure how they stand up against current mobs you fight. If you follow the ratios I posted realier, you should be okay. I plan to go back and level a rogue from sratch to create a better walkthrough of what a typical starter should look to do. The stats look like they give you enough for survival, but enough to deal out the damage required. Only thing I'd be concerned with is your ability to use special skills with the amount of energy you have. I will post a better breakdown of stats for upcoming rogues when I can.
-------ALDHELM -------- lvl 95 Rogue ------- God of Damage ------- Crom ------- AZURA ------- lvl 61 Druid ------- Noob Heals ------- Tanaris -------