Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Game time! Corrupt a wish!

Granted but the whole milennium is spent inside the core of the Sun. :lol:

I wish for Seipper to spend his I,OOO-year-life in the core of the Sun.. He deserves that for ruining my life!
LordyIsBack - Lvl 121+ Warrior
Clan Prophecy (World Danu)
I'm taking a break from CH until the next questline is released. Possibly this next beta.

Granted but the whole milennium is spent inside the core of the Sun. :lol:

I wish for Seipper to spend his I,OOO-year-life in the core of the Sun.. He deserves that for ruining my life!
Granted, but I have sun-people and a 5 star hotel inside the sun xD

I wish for lordy to spontaneously combust.
I am awesome -me :)
level ---- Hybrid mage - taranis
First person ever to cosplay celtic heroes http://celtic-heroes.com/forum/viewtopi ... =4&t=78414
rubber chicken :O

Granted, but I'm a Phoenix, so I live!

I wish for the power to be able to turn imagination into reality.. And nothing can corrupt this wish, and nothing can destroy or change my power!
I'm taking a break from CH until the next questline is released. Possibly this next beta.

Granted, but I come back as a vengeful-spirit-killing vengeful spirit and kill the one that killed me!

I wish to be the best ch player, on an unbannable account of which I wrote the username and password on a note on my iPad :D

Granted, but I come back as a vengeful-spirit-killing vengeful spirit and kill the one that killed me!

I wish to be the best ch player, on an unbannable account of which I wrote the username and password on a note on my iPad :D
Granted, but i steal your iPad and get your login details and delete your toon(s)

I wish for enough heroic xps hastes and combos to get m to 150, no further
Issartri - Ranger - Fingal - 170 - Blackfyre
Issartri - Ranger - Arawn - 80+
I quit, again, no one enjoys the game anymore bc yall complain too much, the whole thing is revolving around bosses and selfish dom clans.
Peace out - Issa

Granted, but i steal your iPad and get your login details and delete your toon(s)

I wish for enough heroic xps hastes and combos to get m to 150, no further
Granted, but I'll ks you when you're leveling.

I wish I weren't as sexy as I am.
Sulis / Toxic
Sicario, 227 rogue
MF, 226 mage
Zot, 221 ranger
They call me the raid boss slayer.
What's a D3stiny?

When you look in the mirror, you realize that you are ugly (VERY ugly, mind you), and commit suicide.

I wish school doesn't, didn't and never will exist :D