Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Season 6 The Walking Dead

Walking dead is sure getting exciting. will be sad to see Darel and Rick die, but everyone does know that makes the show good. although im concerned about Morgan, he seems to go a bit crazy in decisions lately. :lol:
Warrior- 222+
Druid- 100+
Ranger-100+
Rouge-120+

Goodness is about character - integrity, honesty, kindness, generosity, moral courage, and the like. More than anything else, it is about how we treat other people.

Walking dead is sure getting exciting. will be sad to see Darel and Rick die, but everyone does know that makes the show good. although im concerned about Morgan, he seems to go a bit crazy in decisions lately. :lol:
I think if Daryl died loads will be turned off from watching but of course still will watch. I'm liking Rick's mentality. Dude bit a neck to save his bud. I actually want to see more of what the newbies can bring to the table. Heath, Denise (panic nurse) or these 2 new people.

The 2 new I don't trust one bit. For some reason I don't trust the woman more then that man. Daryl better nut up and put his soft side away.
PurpleRain 226+ Mage
Vanity 227+ Druid
I can't make the World Purple when it's Gray
Beta Android Tester

First thing I want to say is Glenn better have a long lost twin in the zombie apocalypse. I'm in denial, I believe in my heart of hearts Glenn rolled under the dumpster.. ..survived
Boom
PurpleRain 226+ Mage
Vanity 227+ Druid
I can't make the World Purple when it's Gray
Beta Android Tester

just found this thread...awesome topic
Cool please share your thoughts/ views. Who is your favorite character?
Favorite Character: Toss up between Glenn and Darryl

Even though Rick is the glue to the outfit, Glenn's role is more for solidarity. Meaning: he keeps things running smoothly (in my opinion). I was very happy to see him again, just as long as that lil young'un doesn't go to weird on him.

Darryl is just plain awesome!!! Sry, have a huge crush on tough guys who show their soft side :D
Arawn
LoneHawk - Mage - General Resurgence
Korac - Rogue

All of you who said that Glenn survived were right. I still think it's kind of cheesy how they put us through all that with the slo-mo and everything :) But, I don't even care because I'm so happy that he's back. I hope he STAYS alive. I hope he doesn't regret helping out Enid if he ends up adopting her like he did with Nicholas. I like Glenn a lot because he's an all around nice guy and always trying to do his part, but maybe he's too nice.