Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Silence for Leelah Alcorn

I'm sorry but I have one question i haven't had answered yet, although it's a bit hard to explain, so I'll use a hypothetical.

Say, Tom, born as a guy, he is transsexual (went through with an operation to change his sex) although not transgendered, as in he is still attracted to females. Now, say he found a partner, would they be defined as heterosexual (Tom was still technically born as a male) or homosexual (Tom is now a female.)
I am a Moderator Need any help? Private message me here or send me a mail in-game, Liviticus on every world.

I'm sorry but I have one question i haven't had answered yet, although it's a bit hard to explain, so I'll use a hypothetical.

Say, Tom, born as a guy, he is transsexual (went through with an operation to change his sex) although not transgendered, as in he is still attracted to females. Now, say he found a partner, would they be defined as heterosexual (Tom was still technically born as a male) or homosexual (Tom is now a female.)
To answer your question, If Tom became a female but was attracted to females, she would be defined as a homosexual being a woman attracted to women. Additionally it would always be a homosexual relationship.Though her most likely partner would be a lesbian woman, even if a straight woman were to be partnered to Tom she would then be defined as a member of a lesbian relationship although her desired preference qmwas men, she would be partnered with a woman. So although one member is not a lesbian, it would still be defined as a homosexual relationship.

Ps. Having an attraction to men or women does not define you as a transexual or transgendered person. Habits or acts of self proclaimed titleing are what defines you as a trans.
Mother Nature - Level 52 Druid

Think of the damage done to the truck
You, sir, are the perfect example of an arrogant douch.
What if this person was your mother, what if it was your father? Your siblings? Suicide is not something to be joked about. I would continue on my rant but I need to go. You get my point.
That's cute
There is this thing on the Internet called "bait". Im Afraid you have been victimized by it

You know what's sad this post was about a human being who committed suicide for not feeling acceptance and love from others. Now it's a debate on sexual preference, whether you accept it or not. How about loss of life or am I wrong?
PurpleRain 226+ Mage
Vanity 227+ Druid
I can't make the World Purple when it's Gray
Beta Android Tester

You know what's sad this post was about a human being who committed suicide for not feeling acceptance and love from others. Now it's a debate on sexual preference, whether you accept it or not. How about loss of life or am I wrong?
The loss of life is unfortunate in the least, but the way it was taken was very selfish, as suicide is, and I don't think Josh Alcorn really looked at the consequences and how much this would harm those around him. This includes the truck driver, who was dragged into this

The loss of life is unfortunate in the least, but the way it was taken was very selfish, as suicide is, and I don't think Josh Alcorn really looked at the consequences and how much this would harm those around him. This includes the truck driver, who was dragged into this

Calling her, him just reinforces the bigotry
pigman, with the fury of the pigs and the mind of a man
level 210+ rogue
Morrigan
Avalon
put your pants on, we're going out

Calling her, him just reinforces the bigotry
His birth name was Joshua, he was born a man. He shall be called a he unless the gender transition is complete. Then I will use the word she.
Your arguement is invalid.

Gender and sex are different
Gender IS a choice

Sex is anatomy
pigman, with the fury of the pigs and the mind of a man
level 210+ rogue
Morrigan
Avalon
put your pants on, we're going out