Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Which class to choose??

Hi, I have been playing this game since maybe around last November I think? And I been on and off. I still haven't decided which class to choose? I'm posting this on all classes, except warriors, so please convince me!! Right now I'm deciding between a mage, a druid, and maybe a ranger or rogue. IDK! :o I am kinda of impatient about the lvling up.... I'm able to play maybe 2-4 hours, almost everyday. And I want a class that will be needed.

World: Gwydion
Main:
Rogue- Roguepanda lvl 61
World: Gwydion
Rogue: RoguePanda lvl 71+
Alt: That's a secret

Re: Which class to choose??

Choosing a class is like choosing a personality. You kinda are what you are, and while some people play all 5 classes, they still all know the first one they chose.

Put simply:

If you enjoy being in the thick of being hit and hitting back.. Choose Warrior
If you enjoy magic, debuffs, DMG shields, and alternating role of DPS and Support... Choose Mage
If you enjoy fast burst DMG and flimsy defense... Choose Rogue
If you enjoy ranged DMG with numerous ways to harry an opponent trying to get close... Choose Ranger
And if you enjoy the most challenging leveling in the known world...(some of us kinda do) Choose Druid

In terms of what is needed?
Mages and Druids usually.
Teaweasel 121 Druid (Morrigan, Clan: Avalon, On Hiatus)
Teaweasel 133 Druid (Arawn, Retired)
Best Build is a 30/30 in Thinking for yerself ;)

Re: Which class to choose??

U know i am kinda chooseing which class is best in update 3 and idk which is best Which is Best Druid or Mage?
Neither is best.

Again you choose the role you want to play, do you want to be a health healer and group oriented with some dps, or do you wish to be a dps oriented energy healing support class? The classes are both well balanced and good for what they do, neither is intrinsically "better" than the other.

You gotta man-up/woman-up and choose.
Teaweasel 121 Druid (Morrigan, Clan: Avalon, On Hiatus)
Teaweasel 133 Druid (Arawn, Retired)
Best Build is a 30/30 in Thinking for yerself ;)