Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Nature magic- Natures touch

Well, my clannie cairuid and i were wondering how upgrading natures touch effected the outcome of the heal
He said he got 1hp per 2lvls of it with it maxed out, but i was wondering if you didnt have it maxed would it do this?
I swear this does not happen to me, and i do not have it maxed out,(lvl 23 hmm hmm) so you leave your input and maybe admin too
I will try to work it out
Beastonator- Lvl 85 Warrior
Awesomeonator- Lvl 32 Druid
Studinator- Lvl 21 rouge

(workin on those alts)
PROUD MEMBER OF RAPTURE EVE

Re: Nature magic- Natures touch

Well, my clannie cairuid and i were wondering how upgrading natures touch effected the outcome of the heal
He said he got 1hp per 2lvls of it with it maxed out, but i was wondering if you didnt have it maxed would it do this?
I swear this does not happen to me, and i do not have it maxed out,(lvl 23 hmm hmm) so you leave your input and maybe admin too
I will try to work it out
I really don't understand your question...

Are you asking how much difference having 11/15 skill points into touch gives u vs 10/15 skill points?

Or are you asking how nature magic ability going higher effects the heal of Natures Touch?

Only thing I can say is, the amount of heal is completely reliant on the level of skill points into the skill vs nature magic ability. Until update, when the amount of focus you have in your stats will effect this also. Surely nobody will know the difference in heal between having 200/250 nat mag vs 210/250 nat mag...

There will be some relevance... but who cares? Lol tell them to lvl up higher and their heal will level up also.

Not much help really...
General of Seed - Crom
Druid 216+ & 130 something on Arawn retured in 2013
Rangers 221+ And 190+
Rogues 220+, 210+, 150+, 97+ & 150 on Arawn retired in 2013
Mage 214+
Warrior 218+

Ex member of Badabing, Celts, Uskoci & Serenity on Arawn

Re: Nature magic- Natures touch

Yes your Touch total heal raises by 1HP every 2 ability skill points raised. This is at a higher level so for your question..it's a good one.. I'm not 100% sure.

The only way you could be THAT far off filling your Nature Magic is if yer spending major plat on elixirs or if you were a Fettlecap junkie

It's the core ability of the class, why would anyone not raise it to full?

Yer asking if the difference between a lvl 25 Druid's nature magic 210/250 and a 250/250 heal, is 20pts

It certainly could be.. But that would mean that

A lvl 88's 15/15 heal at like 518 has 880/880 or 440 points only relative to Nature Magic.

So the real question...is...

Would a lvl 88 with 1/880 Nature Magic really heal for only 78 HP with a 15/15 touch?

I guess the only way you can figure it out is make a Druid, and never cast a spell, just Melee him/her up to 88 and let us know.

HAVE FUN'!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ah Math.. It's crazy!
Teaweasel 121 Druid (Morrigan, Clan: Avalon, On Hiatus)
Teaweasel 133 Druid (Arawn, Retired)
Best Build is a 30/30 in Thinking for yerself ;)