Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Druid Upgraded Warden Armour

Is there a Meteoric Staff? I've seen Staff of the Silver Moon (warden staff), Totem of the Midnight Stars (warden totem), Meteoric Totem (well, meteoric totem), but never a Meteoric Staff. Is there such thing? Or does the warden staff just upgrades to a totem? How do u choose if you want a warden totem or a staff? I'm confused cuz I never had or used a druid. :( :(
World: Mabon
Clan: Masmar/ Elite
-Rogue: Lvl 150+
-Mage: Lvl 137+
-Warrior: Lvl 125+
-Druid: Lvl 100+

Ive never seen a warden staff yuou must be seing things there is only one specific warden weapon for each class. There was a descussion on warriors about haveing a selection of arden weapons for those who like using hammers and such. But it would be nice to have these options and in that descussion Admin has mentiond this as though it could be a possibilty in the future.
Name:HoorDee/DrPeppers
Class:(Balor) Warrior(Rosmerta)Druid
Level:170/140

Ive never seen a warden staff yuou must be seing things there is only one specific warden weapon for each class. There was a descussion on warriors about haveing a selection of arden weapons for those who like using hammers and such. But it would be nice to have these options and in that descussion Admin has mentiond this as though it could be a possibilty in the future.
I think he was confused with the WAND of the Silver Moon for mages.
I approve this message.

I think he was confused with the WAND of the Silver Moon for mages.
Yep, that's exactly what happened. Thanks guys!! :D :D
World: Mabon
Clan: Masmar/ Elite
-Rogue: Lvl 150+
-Mage: Lvl 137+
-Warrior: Lvl 125+
-Druid: Lvl 100+

Puppet, ur ayaing that druids dont need good stuuf but a good heal... Think a bit longer for a good heal u need a good lvl to get a good lvl u need to train for training u need armour and weps without armour and weps it is way to hard to train. So druids do need armour :D

*Kassoe
*Druid 212
*Resurgens
*Herne