Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Cross Platform Servers

Hellooo,
so i came back from 3 years not playing because i saw the news about the crossplatform update.
Anyways, i have some questions about that.
For instance, i have my level 186 ranger on Taranis (iOS), and i've got a level 38 druid on Balor (Android), can i get both these characters on the same server? Is there going to be complete new servers and both platforms have to choose again or does android choose for iOS servers or other way around, because then all clans would fall apart, or are we going to have one big server, please someone explain before i start leveling my druid on android to figure out i cant get on same server as my ranger is ;)

Sinc Thijs

Re: Cross Platform Servers

they have not added server transfer so your characters will remain on the separate servers. For now cross platform will just allow you to play the ordinary ios and android severs from any device, so you can now play your ios character from your android phone.
Thanks for Cross Platform OTM!

they have not added server transfer so your characters will remain on the separate servers. For now cross platform will just allow you to play the ordinary ios and android severs from any device, so you can now play your ios character from your android phone.
Yes but i dont understand that, so i can play from android on taranis then?

I have my level 186 ranger on Taranis (iOS), and i've got a level 38 druid on Balor (Android), can i get both these characters on the same server?
No
Is there going to be complete new servers
No (maybe in the future)
Are we going to have one big server
No
Can i play from android on taranis then?
Yes

All servers will stay the same, cross-platform just means you can now play on any server with either an android or ios device.. so yes you can now play in Taranis with an android device.
Morrigan ~ Avalon ~ DG Void Ranger ~ Retired
Some people believe football is a matter of life and death. I can assure you, its much more than that.