Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

They ruined this game.

:evil:

EDIT
Right, i admit i made this post because i was having a temper tantrum. They pretty much weakened rangers and i had to mess around using endless amounts of rebirths to find a good balance of stats. I actually enjoy the game quite a bit when i get into it, its just different being stronger than everything, to being so weak that even a bg druid killed me .

And C, it isnt rude. if youre making a game you cant assume everyone will say "OH MY GOD ITS AMAZING" just because they put in hard work. As a player im sure they would prefer to here my honest opinion so dont act all high and mighty thinking im not respectful. It was a brief little comment i didnt saying i believe the game has been ruined. I am well aware that they have worked hard as we can all see the improvement in graphics, althought watching my ranger run now amuses me for hours !
Last edited by Matturias on Sat May 26, 2012 11:44 am, edited 2 times in total.
MatturiasRanger150
MatturiazRogue151
YggdrasillDruidNoob

Re: They ruined this game.

That's really rude 2 say especially wen these ppl worked so hard to make this good... Best thisng to do is to stop crying. No can u plz b quiet and at least show some respect-.-
my chars!: creator/minervaa/CreDPS/lanu
There jobs!: tank/dex/dps/healer
Class!: warrior/ranger/rogue/driud
proud member of uprising!

Actually C,That's prolly my initial reaction too ( although its not as intense as his) :( heres why...
1)The wisps are all pretty much the same sizes...
2)i cant use quote marks anymore...
3) i cant use my grimace face anymore ( :/ )
4) I actually have to strategize my stats and skills now..lol
5) the game doesnt have that perfect balance of easy and difficult now. It's more on the difficult side now. Remember, stress doesn't bring fun for most ppl.

However, i do have hope. I know that i havent explored enough to judge a game on it's first day. I am truly willing it to give a couple more chances.
Hearty thanks for your contributions OTM.

These have been my all-honest feedback. Feel free to critique.
-BTW admin...i used ingame support. Respond plz :D
Undead...
Alure- Druid/ Posiedon117- Mage
"Everyone has the right to be stupid,but some abuse it too much!"

As hey level 88 druid, who is in the other world, I find the monsters take way too long to kill even in a group of similar level characters for the experience gained typically between 400 to 600 experience. As a druid who has chosen to go more of a group route focusing less on dps, I would recommend and it is my only recommendation for this particular update so far, that there is some sort of experience bonus for grouping rather than encouraging people to try to solo everything.
Gort
CH Wiki Editor
Fix Druid OTM! http://www.celtic-heroes.com/forum/view ... 48&t=42033
Most Druids are dual-device.
I won't buy Plat until Druid issues are addressed.
Add this to your signature to show support.

Aggree with the group bonus xp....this is an MMO, not a single player game....encourage team work and grouping up rather then almost punishing players who group up...

Also the new model for the characters needs to happen and also auto-run would be nice, and the sound effects are horriable.
But I guess it's a decent update but defiantly not a grade A MMO.keep up the hard work OTM and listen to your players!

sorry I hav to agree this game don't pull me in no more and I agree it's ruined needs fixing maybe a patch here ther an a few more updates I will say I liked the Mage posted on face book pretty sweet but I ain't impressed the old magic is gone
Evil, You set my soul on fire
Evil, You fill me with desire
Evil, You always get it right
Evil, All day and all night

THANK YOU FOR TAKING THE GREEN AWAY FINALLY I AM FREE FROM BEIN A SLAVE TO THE CORROSION OF CORRUPTNESS OF BETA TESTER

Nerfing classes, Making mobs extraordinarily hard, And releasing new abilities that are absolutely essential to playing the game or else your character is utterly useless and destined to remain in the graveyard is a downfall.

To fix the situation..

1st- Admin make a post explaining the new abilities and where to find the quests. Why were they made so difficult to obtain if you cannot play the game without them.

2nd- Change the mobs in all areas besides Otherworld back to normal! They were difficult enough as it is.. And i had multiple level 90's helping me and lending me end-game Gear. Why is a level 50-80 Area designed for level 90's in maximum gear to even get through? I sat and watched a level 65 player who had full ancient (The right gear he should have at that level because gear is so expensive..) Die over 20 times to a mob that he should be able to kill in a few seconds. No the problem isn't new abilities, His build, His technique or gaming skills.. a one star mob is like fighting a boss.

Actually.. there is no third.. The rest of the fixes that this update needs will have to be done later.

I love the update- don't get me wrong. And i also love all of the hard work placed here. I would just like to continue playing the game and having the fun that i had in update two.. Where it equaled 2-4 hours a level of soloing.. I don't have anyone in my server that's really my level or at least anyone that's my friend that is.. their all 90+.. Maybe ill try finding people to group with even if it means even less exp, But for now I'm up shizzles creek! Haha
Last edited by StarLight on Sat May 26, 2012 4:46 am, edited 1 time in total.

To add to this, I belong to a small clan. Very close knit and we are all good friends. We enjoy playing alongside each other when we can, and when we do, we can usually only group 3-5 max. We are all betweens lvls 50-80 and we're able to get to those levels by soloing, not grouping. We fell in love with this game because we could solo normal mobs and group bosses. You can't do this anymore. Now you have to group normal mobs and forget soloing. So far though I have found that the arena is pretty entertaining. This is a great update and I can tell it took a lot of man time to put together. But to me, it seems like it was tested by players that had full upgraded equip. But then again maybe you should reward those that are spending tons of real money on this game and let those of us that only want to throw 5 bucks in here or there stay frustrated. Sorry, all over the place here.