Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Carnage without bosses

Ok sorry, I understood it differently.

I don't think this event is good, but nor is it THAT bad. It as u said, a mix of rest and bossing. It should have just been done differently with how the respawn works. But that should be not too hard to improve.

I don't think it'll be a sad weekend... It's more relaxing than the last one and we have double plat and no massive plat sinks. Is it that bad? Raids will still spawn, we still get 2 resets, we get legacies, lower lvls get legacies... Perhaps if ppl will see how good it is for the player base that the company focuses on more than just us end-game players they'll find good in the bad.

Just fix the fault of this event for next time, and u will see that it'll work better (as in fix the camping... cus that's the terrible part of this event lol)
I agree with you. No one wants to camp. Hear that message loud and clear. I think part of it is ensuring that the initial spawn happens with loads of bosses! That way there's plenty to do from the get-go and more will spawn. Possibly ensure that specific bosses spawn on the restart to ensure it's kick-off with some excitement.

Also, bad news. It does not look like we're going to be changing the event this weekend. The notes in this thread will be used to adjust this event in the future. A relevant side-note: Looks like the last Carrow's event dropped 6 months worth of bosses, which is way more than what we would want to drop in the course of 3 days. That event would also be adjusted in the future.

I sincerely apologize to anyone that stayed up to get a jump on this event.

Who didn’t want an event... just give us carrow carnage D,:
I wanted a carnage for lower lvls. Or to delay a carrowmore carnage to next weekend. I got flamed for it tho, even tho there were many more who said "Give us at least one week break between carnages". Been told to not play or even quit. I assume its reasonable to ask for one week delay?
Idk if you’re actually playing or not but there’s nothing spawning lmao, even low level for us
Currently Im online on three toons. Already killed two main legacies, not sure about lower lvls.
#NerfMages #AvoidBalance #WhyPlayARogue #MeatShieldOnly #HealingSlavesOnly

OP dps warrior on Belenus, hot af melee druid on Nuada. #Elementals #Apex

Still pushing, but it's not looking good.

It has been noted to never do this event again with the current script.
you need a blanket fairness to all players low mid and high on all events, we need to be straight on that matter. No matter what server you are on.

Dom clans trying to force what they want for there mains at present with changing it to carrow carnage...but also telling you to do lower level stuff another time allows them to dominate with alts at that time instead.

so don’t be fooled Taadah.
I agree with that. If u disagree with carrowmore carnages ur flamed down, if u suggest carnage for NON EG PLAYERS ur flamed down. Literally pushing VR to go with their wants. I think this event is great in concept but lacks where OTM lacked... No one just stumbles upon raids, they camp it until its up. If they can counter the camping, it'll work.
He's part of the competition that just doesn't wanna see us get heaps of bosses that's only reason he's making a post on here ./ don't be fooled.
LadyNymeria
Level 230+ Rogue
General of Ascension
LadysHeart Level 220+ Druid
Level 220+ Ice Mage Valyria
Heartsbane 220+ Warrior
Level 220+ Ranger Sweet Tansy
Dreamfyre Level 220+ Lure Mage
190 Locker Rogue Catspaw

Danu

The bosses need a timer, regardless how long. If it's 1 hour, 4 hours or 24 hours, it needs a set spawn for the event to be enjoyable.
A mage at heart... Fire mage that is.
Currently actively playing the game.

We have the script for Carrow's, so that would probably be the easiest. The orig. idea was to do that for all the Legacy's since Carrow's is only a portion of the playerbase.
Push it for Carrow .. plan a similar one for lower levels later if you must ...anything to fix the current one.
if they do that then the end game players will just snatch the lower level one when it comes giving all at same time is best imo so low lvls have a chance

you need a blanket fairness to all players low mid and high on all events, we need to be straight on that matter. No matter what server you are on.

Dom clans trying to force what they want for there mains at present with changing it to carrow carnage...but also telling you to do lower level stuff another time allows them to dominate with alts at that time instead.

When's the last damn time you've seen me on an alt anywhere at a legacy other than in Carrow?? Do it THIS event idgaf about lower level event bosses ... YOU making assumptions is the last thing needed.
Fr if it’s actually carnage why would endgame give a **** about lower legacies
Rogue Level 229+
Playing Since 2011 Yule

"Lol" -Unknown

Clansman of Seed
Turquoise collector ;)

Not in a dom clan and find this event of camping bs.
nor me. but it still doesn’t mean we can’t be fair to every legitimate player at different progression of the game.

Tell us what legacies don’t spawn please
Dynamit1 - 215 Druid
Dynasaur - 205 Mage
Dynamit3 - 223 Rogue
Dynamit4 - 220 Warrior
Dynamit5 - 217 Ranger

I agree with that. If u disagree with carrowmore carnages ur flamed down, if u suggest carnage for NON EG PLAYERS ur flamed down. Literally pushing VR to go with their wants. I think this event is great in concept but lacks where OTM lacked... No one just stumbles upon raids, they camp it until its up. If they can counter the camping, it'll work.
He's part of the competition that just doesn't wanna see us get heaps of bosses that's only reason he's making a post on here ./ don't be fooled.
But he claims the same towards u. Then again, I dont care which server ur from so it isnt why I agree with him, I didnt even look if hes from Danu (and I used to think ur from Gwydion, idk why).

He is correct, while on one hand Id split the carnages, on the other hand Id mix a non-crazy carnage of both end game and lower lvls so everyone has a fair chance. Furthermore, I asked to delay this carnage, that extra time between carnages could have changed this carnage for better, making it agreed on carrowmore carange perhaps more vastly. People who wanted carnages didnt listen, didnt agree, flamed me down - all because they couldnt wait another week or two. Was it worth it?
#NerfMages #AvoidBalance #WhyPlayARogue #MeatShieldOnly #HealingSlavesOnly

OP dps warrior on Belenus, hot af melee druid on Nuada. #Elementals #Apex

So selfish glad they seen through you. think of all players in future at all levels.