Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Open Beta Update!

@Muldar

Will Cross-Platform Apply this beta?
The character i play is in an iOS server (Rosmerta) and My device is an Android Phone
Yet to be fully decided. Possibly no due to the volume of sign ups.
Oh so how about it? The character i applied on was on an ios server but being played on an android device
*edited* bc I tried to give you advice but I was wrong lol
Last edited by MacLir101 on Tue Apr 10, 2018 12:20 am, edited 1 time in total.
Axiom
Maclir101 - Warrior 224 (Retired)
Feared - Mage 222 (Active)
Citizen of Rosmerta since 2011 Samhain

@Muldar

Will Cross-Platform Apply this beta?
The character i play is in an iOS server (Rosmerta) and My device is an Android Phone
Oh so how about it? The character i applied on was on an ios server but being played on an android device
The character will be copied to the iOS beta as it originated from an iOS world.
Why ain't y'all just play roblox?
Ban this guy please .-.
Done.

The character will be copied to the iOS beta as it originated from an iOS world.
Why ain't y'all just play roblox?
Ban this guy please .-.
Done.
:lol: so glad I read forums before school made my day mr popular lol thx haha hope everyone has a good day (sorry this isn't really beta related)

@Muldar
Presuming the Closed Beta testers will also be invited to this Open Beta; will their characters be copied across afresh, or will their progress in Closed Beta be retained?
Everyone who applied will be able to participate :)

I'll double check with Programming regarding your question tomorrow. We may need to wipe the beta database again.
Heyyy Muldar (or any other team OTM's), did we get an answer to this?
Pizzazz 222 mage - Epona

Retired ♥
Eurydice 223 mage - Gwydion

@Muldar
Presuming the Closed Beta testers will also be invited to this Open Beta; will their characters be copied across afresh, or will their progress in Closed Beta be retained?

I'll double check with Programming regarding your question tomorrow. We may need to wipe the beta database again.
Given the item changes we will most likely be wiping but we are currently discussing the topic.

Re import will be in the next few days so ensure you have your items on your character just in case.

Given the item changes we will most likely be wiping but we are currently discussing the topic.

Re import will be in the next few days so ensure you have your items on your character just in case.
beta still scheduled on time?
Hi