Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Lucky arawn!

Question why be bothered by those who wish to surpass others in a game and ultimately surpass themselves? I play this game for the intent on getting better, perks of the game for me are it's social aspect, the best thing I've felt is earning my dg gloves and edl daggers. I used to be a castle camper had 2 148 toons then I made a decision to level and strive for much better gear then I already had. It's human nature to want to compete that's how this game came to be if no one wanted to kill the arch bosses in catacombs where would this game be? Lots of solo players who hardly interact with each other.
It bothers us because the top clans lust for more and more stuff they probably will never use impacts the way we like to play the game, which is why there is always drama between the clans. Imagine if you started on a raid boss that you rarely get to kill, everyone is pumped, and then all the sudden a far better clan rushes to the scene to attempt to take a boss that they get to kill multiple times a week. Even worse, they take your boss that your clan started on resulting in a ks. Wouldn't that make you upset?

Before you all start arguing that it wouldn't be a ks, it technically would be a ks. The clan found the boss, the clan was the only one that started the boss, another clan comes by and takes what they have found and started on, resulting in a ks. Works just like hunting for game, when another hunter kills your deer that you have tracked for a while, you would say he stole your kill.
Level 210+ Warrior, Lugh

-You know a world transfer is legit when it is posted on the forums-
BOYMCLIR: AUTOPLAY HEROES, REVENGE OF BOB THE GOD

dang lol this thread got intense.
The point vent was trying to make is that res has won every mord except 4 since the boss was created and on our competitions fourth mord they got the best mord helm so far on arawn. Whether or not its an algorithm or just pure raw luck its annoying but also humorous, its like OTM is laughing at us :lol:
Regardless that is what res gets for not having a mord camper for a few hours :roll:

Anyways gz.
Feel free to pm me about anything or talk to me in game :D
Bob The God
This Bob guy is a guide? Legitimately?
Former EG try hard who’s now relaxing midgame on crom.
Fire Mages are where its at

Question why be bothered by those who wish to surpass others in a game and ultimately surpass themselves? I play this game for the intent on getting better, perks of the game for me are it's social aspect, the best thing I've felt is earning my dg gloves and edl daggers. I used to be a castle camper had 2 148 toons then I made a decision to level and strive for much better gear then I already had. It's human nature to want to compete that's how this game came to be if no one wanted to kill the arch bosses in catacombs where would this game be? Lots of solo players who hardly interact with each other.
It bothers us because the top clans lust for more and more stuff they probably will never use impacts the way we like to play the game, which is why there is always drama between the clans. Imagine if you started on a raid boss that you rarely get to kill, everyone is pumped, and then all the sudden a far better clan rushes to the scene to attempt to take a boss that they get to kill multiple times a week. Even worse, they take your boss that your clan started on resulting in a ks. Wouldn't that make you upset?

Before you all start arguing that it wouldn't be a ks, it technically would be a ks. The clan found the boss, the clan was the only one that started the boss, another clan comes by and takes what they have found and started on, resulting in a ks. Works just like hunting for game, when another hunter kills your deer that you have tracked for a while, you would say he stole your kill.
That's what comes for competition it's in the game if you don't like it I doubt you should partake at future bosses, happens all too often it's the matter of who is more prepared at a boss than the other if the other clan is prepared why would the lose lock? In a competitive server you always have to be ready for the competition to come full charge to whatever boss you see or you risk losing it.
This happened to us many times as it has to the other clan on our server we don't cry ks ks we simply ask people to park or try to be more focused as what's spawning when it's called. This game is a matter of who is willing and able to camp/park at a boss the head start you receive from doing so will allow you to rush a boss to lock so you can get its drops, if you arnt prepared you arnt prepared. I can't just call a boss because I see it first that's like going on a android server and saying he I'm here first so I get to kill unox legit if it spawns, or with the legacy shop hey I'm here first if I don't have the gold for reaper it's still mine cuz I was here
Relentless the best clan around 8-)
(Don’t @me)

Proud member of CH since July 2011

Retired

It's not a KS. There's no rule that says the first one to see the boss and attack it has automatic rights to the boss. Now it's nice if the other clan steps back and lets you attempt the boss but it's not a KS just because you attacked it first.

Haven't you said this game isn't the same as real life? If so, why are you bringing real life examples into this.
Zyz 220 Druid
Noah Fences 220 Rogue

It's not a KS. There's no rule that says the first one to see the boss and attack it has automatic rights to the boss. Now it's nice if the other clan steps back and lets you attempt the boss but it's not a KS just because you attacked it first.

Haven't you said this game isn't the same as real life? If so, why are you bringing real life examples into this.
Yes
I don't see how a realistic comparison can work between a virtual world that has no real world meaning and living in the real world. So no, I did not see it as an analogy
#NerfIdolsCutBossHP #DecreaseRaidWindows

God it seems as though most people here cannot read properly! I am in no way encouraging for servers to go full communist, just saying that when a weaker clan that barely has any Mordris kills is getting ready for their one kill of the semester it is absolutely pathetic to rush to try and get the kill (especially when you were actually busy with something important).

FlameBlade, Superbowl requires actual skill not just to have hours to waste on being selfish on a game.