Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Record Hrungnir kill time and a Godly Helm

[Deleted Posts]

Board warning and bans have been sent out, if you want to de rail and argue with someone do it over PM.
Well whenever I start a thread aljunite n froddo will post something to Attack me n derail the thread. I am sure it is a violation of the forum tos n I am filing this complain to have thrm banned. U can check back all the threads I started to verify what I said. It is a systematic Attack n harassment by them esp aljunite. Froddo not that bad but aljunite is very bad. Froddo only correct my bad English.
U should just stop making threads, ur topics always end up in fights lol

Plus why are u acting innocent? U know u start topics to flame ur rival clan, everyone can see it and that's why everyone gets pissy with u. I think ur the one that needs warnings, not whoever u complain about. U literally troll your own posts, u make out as if ur being the good guy but u know as well as me that's not the case don't u? U make these posts to get a reaction and that's what u get.
Pl tell that to Donald trump. Now that aljunite has been banned u will see there will be no more fight.

Re: Record Hrungnir kill time and a Godly Helm

Ah good this has been locked.

Friendly warning for future, please do not attack other members of the forum or OTM staff for that matter.

If you have an issue with a user it may be better to discuss it via PM than derail threads.

Also if you ever get banned with a blank message such as BlackMamba had your current IP address has been caught in a previous SpamBot ip banning wave.
If you could find your current IP and send it to Muldar@onethumbmobile.com I can remove it from the list.

Thanks