Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: The issue with idols

Why would there be a death penalty with something you buy with real life money. I think that's crazy in all onesty I understand a death penalty from laystone but not idols not at all. What u are doing is trying to make game work best for your clan right now. I will tell you this if Avalon falls the ideas you have made will come back to haunt you. ATM there is no rel competition in game. When pvp, sieges etc starts it will be different clans will break up im sure of it. Because you will only beable to take 1/2 groups in it. Now everyone is gonna want to do it but the same people will be chosen each time. Clans will split to smaller clans and then bam ur gonna need a few idols for bosses. Death penalty sucks in all onesty it's a terriable idea and I can only see a the game not benefiting from it and OTM losing money. Which means slower update and game will die out for sure. Yes you may get a few clans killing bosses they shouldn't beable to but I'd rather that then game failing which could deffo happen from such a dramatic change

This is such a foolish post. Brookie worry about only your own clan , reading your world forums seems to indicate you have some issues that you should be more worried about than anything to do with Avalon .
Eliminater
Clan Avalon
http://avalon.guildlaunch.com/
Morrigan

ABOLISH TARGET LOCK

Well lets talk.

1 We Dont know yet how Target lock will work , so to speculate how this will be and ask for changes went we dont have knowlegde or how this will affect it .

2 .until potions are avalaible in-game for gold and shorther cooldown times for potions are implement. Why would idols delay or death penalty will be implement? I mean if can autoheal myself efficiently why would i need idols ? So first fix the autoheal , the lack of ingame healing items and later we talk death penalty And idols delay.
Inactive player .

En este juego , mientras tanto otros juegos se llevan mi plata.

There is this awesome ingame healing item called a Druid

To use it, click the magnifying glass when targeting one, then press the invite to group button

And voila! Best healing item in the game
pigman, with the fury of the pigs and the mind of a man
level 210+ rogue
Morrigan
Avalon
put your pants on, we're going out

There is this awesome intake healing item called a Druid

To use it, click the magnifying glass when targeting one, then press the invite to group button

Well thats the best you can said ..... I mean you dont notice the lack of healing items compare to another mmos on ios ..... How bias is your opinion...... Sadly no all ppl can multi log . Healing is not issue for me but yes for alot other players on this game .
Inactive player .

En este juego , mientras tanto otros juegos se llevan mi plata.

Atch my clan is fine it's what's being said about my clan which is annoying.

To say I should worry about that is idiotic. This is not something that will just effect your server it's somehing that will effect all server and therefore I am involved in this discussion as much as anyone else on the whole forums high and low players as it effects everyone. I wouldn't mind a slight timer increase to take the punch outta things and make it a bit harder... But I onestly believe a death penalty could cause a major change which could effect the games profits itself. Idols would become almost worthless. Bosses wouldn't be done as much as u will need a proper group to do all bosses rather then sparing a few idols sometimes. This would change the whole game make it so less plat is spend which is crazy or there business factor.

Increase the idol timer to 40-45 secs I doubt u will see many groups play killing. It's a rare occasion which is hardly
Important at all

For the record our clan uses very lil play killing aggra I just think of both sides of fence rather then tunnel vision
Brookie1 lvl 172+ rogue rosmerta. Best damn rogue ever! Clan awakening

Atch my clan is fine it's what's being said about my clan which is annoying.

To say I should worry about that is idiotic. This is not something that will just effect your server it's somehing that will effect all server and therefore I am involved in this discussion as much as anyone else on the whole forums high and low players as it effects everyone. I wouldn't mind a slight timer increase to take the punch outta things and make it a bit harder... But I onestly believe a death penalty could cause a major change which could effect the games profits itself. Idols would become almost worthless. Bosses wouldn't be done as much as u will need a proper group to do all bosses rather then sparing a few idols sometimes. This would change the whole game make it so less plat is spend which is crazy or there business factor.

Increase the idol timer to 40-45 secs I doubt u will see many groups play killing. It's a rare occasion which is hardly
Important at all

For the record our clan uses very lil play killing aggra I just think of both sides of fence rather then tunnel vision

Have to side with you on this one. Some clans can't stand the fact that they now have competition or someone else killing bosses aside from them. It's pathetic to get angry over that.

Honestly if I want to spend $800.00 on Aggy it's my business, idols already have a cooldown, and so do potions, in beta we made sure they were functioning correctly and were fair.

Now that they are they no longer need changing.

There is this awesome intake healing item called a Druid

Well thats the best you can said ..... I mean you dont notice the lack of healing items compare to another mmos on ios ..... How bias is your opinion...... Sadly no all ppl can multi log . Healing is not issue for me but yes for alot other players on this game .
Indont recall mentioning dual logging, I said group with a druid
level 210+ rogue
Morrigan
Avalon

Anyway, the thread is not about death penalty it's about ways to prevent idol kills on bosses, can we try to keep it on track? Thanks :)
level 210+ rogue
Morrigan
Avalon

I agree with idol limits, but as a druid lvling on wyverns with a full group (no camo) I have an add on me very often and i die half the time. So ya...

But i agree with the fact that around a boss idols should cost more, but not double. It should be like 1, 2, 3, 4, 5... Etc