Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Enough with the AH BS

We, as in literally everyone (except boymclir) have been asking for commas for ages. Today a clan member got scammed 2.2m buying 8 pet tokens, they were making a rush buy before they had to head off to a boss and only realized after it was too late how much they lost. For reference, 8 pet tokens goes for 240k (30k each) on arawn, they thought they were buying 2 sets of 4 for 111,111 each, but instead bought them for 1,111,111 each.

Every server has reported these scammers, who are taking advantage of a very small oversight and exploiting it to rake in millions.

OTM please please please correct this oversight. Not only does it prevent scamming, but it makes it much easier to look at prices overall.

Please OTM...
Actually, you don't have to change the auction by adding commas. Even if you add commas, there will still be a scammers. My suggestions is ban these scammers and all his alt and main toons forever by his I.P. If you see someone scamming in auction house, report to admin and must ban forever. And after banning the scammer, admin must tell the forum that they ban this scammers, so everyone will know. In that way, we can remove this scammers in this game, and players who plan to scam will have to think twice or its game over.
Don't answer the foolish arguments of fools, or you will become as foolish

Don't want to speak bad about Bob's clan mate, especially as I have no idea who it is, but I feel it's a case of more fool him.
Yes, I appreciate it's a problem that allows scammers a way of scamming and it needs to be fixed, but a guy with 2mill + should be experienced enough to not fall for it.
If I see anything in auction with a value like that, I automatically assume it's a scam and just ignore it. I don't even bother to count the digits to check anymore, just move on to the next item in the list.
clanless in a clan filled world
- and happy to be so

Funny that it took 9 hours to remove chests based on players feedback. And we been asking for commas since Auction House came out and support haven't done a thing about it.
”You got to do the right thing, even if it’s not what you want”

xAndrey, Level 215 Mage, Epona
Zelion, Level 180 Rogue, Epona
Member of Celtic Heroes Community since 2012

I agree with what another poster said. Hand out IP bans. People who scam for their money probably dont want to buy plat. I know many plat buyers who were scammed and they quit, taking their wallets with them. The worst part is that some people create throwaway accounts and simply mail their items away. It's like OTM supports scamming or doesnt care at all.

I agree with what another poster said. Hand out IP bans. People who scam for their money probably dont want to buy plat. I know many plat buyers who were scammed and they quit, taking their wallets with them. The worst part is that some people create throwaway accounts and simply mail their items away. It's like OTM supports scamming or doesnt care at all.
If you know how IP addresses work, then you'd know that IP bans are useless/easily circumvented and at the same time unfair for others who could end up using the same IP range.

There are two types of people in this world: Those who crave closure

A business is more profitable if they don't gouge and piss off customers.

Pretty certain I already confirmed this for the next build.

But yeah, next client.

Pretty sure you've confirmed several things for future updates in the past that never transpired....
Just sayin.....
Can you provide specifics?
Zyz 220 Druid
Noah Fences 220 Rogue