Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: New players no help?

My biggest issue is still the friend/group/trade all at once spams before you have even said Hi to me. Show a little courtesy because unfortunately that behaviour will get you blocked.

Say hi, if a xfer tell me where you came from, I don't mind if you ask me if I have old gear or low level rings or skill books as I will give those away for free. If you see us killing the 210 dragon, come say hi and give a few hits lol. Even stroke people's egos by noticing their gear and/or fashion and complementing on it ;)
Thyra 204 rogue (Rosmerta)

Faolan Wariche 224 warrior (Arawn retired)

Re: New players no help?

My biggest issue is still the friend/group/trade all at once spams before you have even said Hi to me. Show a little courtesy because unfortunately that behaviour will get you blocked.

Say hi, if a xfer tell me where you came from, I don't mind if you ask me if I have old gear or low level rings or skill books as I will give those away for free. If you see us killing the 210 dragon, come say hi and give a few hits lol. Even stroke people's egos by noticing their gear and/or fashion and complementing on it ;)
Nah you see people killing the 210 and you are a new level 10 spam everyone of high level on lirs for a group request and then start raging about how everyone is greedy when you get blocked.
Member of Aeon - Taranis - 24 boxer
220+ toons
Ravenleaf druid - Silverstring ranger
Stormsong warrior - Nwerb Mage - Eventide Rogue

Toon histogram:
Level_____|200+|150-199|100-149|50-99|20-49|1-19|
# of toons|_5__|___16___|____3___|__11__|__21_|407|