Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Views on 1 Clan Servers [DEBATE]

Also if a clan system is corrupt or leaders of the clan are corrupt, there's really nothing a common player can do about it. They must stay in a clan with bad leaders or be out of all boss drops by leaving the clan. In general the major problem with one world clans isn't really boredum, but more that only one clan can be very complicated when people have conflicts of interests.
I agree to this. Not everyone will get along and be friends, and that's no one's fault (sometimes it is thought :D ). This causes a person to be "ostracised from all bosses". The only choices a person has at that point is to fight back, accept it, or start over on a different server. And for that reason, we need server transfers!
YouTube | Mystery Chest Simulator | Cooking Guide | Legacy Boss Guide

Legendz. Your seeing this only from one point of view.

For when u had competition in ur server your clan was always on top. The competition there was basically an illusion because 90+ percent of the bosses I bet you got. Coming from the opposite side of competition, I always hated it and I always wanted it to become peaceful. I finally wanted some drops.

Luckily, during the new update, my clan became top and suddenly, competition seemed fun. We were the ones getting all the bosses and the other clan got nothing. Many of them either quit, joined us, or are begging for peace.

So what I am saying is be grateful that the competition is over. Because if it was there and your clan ever became demotivated and stopped going for as many bosses, the tides could turn and you would despise the competition.

Also, something that I enjoy doing for fun is hosting events. Id start a pot with some friends and I we do many competitions, like the one vid bitey made. You could even make it a weekly thing. Also, splitting some clannies whenever u have a few on and doing arena battles is great.
And iam da BOSS :) and a fair one, arrogant and strong but fair
ohhhh jetzt haste dich mit crim angelegt :D viel glück
Er steckt in der s******e. xD
Have questions? Click this sentence!
Click this. I dare you. Bet you wont.
Find me on Herne - Darkeice
Or on Balor - MisterWiskers
▼Please do this▼
Cross Platform!

Also, something that I enjoy doing for fun is hosting events. Id start a pot with some friends and I we do many competitions, like the one vid bitey made. You could even make it a weekly thing. Also, splitting some clannies whenever u have a few on and doing arena battles is great.
:shock: Thanks for remembering the parties we had on Arawn in the past. Here's the videos he's talking about:
YouTube | Mystery Chest Simulator | Cooking Guide | Legacy Boss Guide

@MisterWiskers

I was in the non dominant clan once and lock battles were always fun. Your fate is in your hands, you can choose to lead your clan well and be resilient to overtake the other clan, something I was part of. Grateful that we had active players and a good leader at that time.

Competition is what keeps the game working for many.
Wattzon of Sulis

@MisterWiskers

I was in the non dominant clan once and lock battles were always fun. Your fate is in your hands, you can choose to lead your clan well and be resilient to overtake the other clan, something I was part of. Grateful that we had active players and a good leader at that time.

Competition is what keeps the game working for many.
i agree in generally as a epona player i understand the luxury of rule all without ruling at all, still i prefer a good competiton!
I'm looking to change the perception of people and all of the beautiful things that it brings,-Exe2k15
Executive of Epona
Beetlejuice of Donn
Clan: Concordiia
Youtube channel:
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC1strz ... vH82nKhe4Q