Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Thoughts on game direction

Hello all,
So I was considering ways in which the game could be improved for both the established community and new players.
I am not saying that you this is a magic fix or easy to implement it is just something that occurred to me. Clan longhouses. These would contain a clan bank into which any member can donate but with redistribution rights limited to the chief and generals (or a level cap, I’m brain storming).
A training area where one can train a single attribute (reflex, fortitude, etc).
A kitchen, to reduce the lag in the tavern.
Any new features such as crafting, alchemy could be added.
I also see a clan longhouse as a project for a clan! The size of the clan or donations would open up aesthetic options like clan bunting, furniture and heraldic emblems.
Warrior Anavrin 217
Rogue Instant Tickles 210
Druid JimmyTheGripper 185
Ranger JillTheRipper 190

Re: Thoughts on game direction

+1 this would he a great idea and would greatly help, especially with the clan bank, that hasnt been suggested in quite a way to this and it would revive the function of a clan instead of...boss...boss...boss
2Lucky
Nuada
Guardian Of "Shine Of Blood"
Plat Buyer
Player since 2011 XMAS

Re: Thoughts on game direction

It doesn’t have to be a longhouse, it could be a fogou, a henge, a barrow, a roundhouse or a broch. All of these are Celtic in origin.
There could be a panch (Cornish for punch) bowl, an ovin (Scottish Gaelic for oven) and a crochan (Welsh for cauldron.
Warrior Anavrin 217
Rogue Instant Tickles 210
Druid JimmyTheGripper 185
Ranger JillTheRipper 190