Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

fairy charms

why are fairy charms female only this should have turned to both female and male especially in 2020

also petition to bring back old shop charms because people now want 10m per charm or what not which is outrageous
----------------------------------------- ---------------------------------------

Re: fairy charms

Hello,

There are several Faerie Charms for both male and female characters. They are not limited to female only.
There is just one faerie charm for male characters, the basic 10k almost-naked grass skirt one. I think OP means the disparity, not that there isn't a male charm.

Imo it doesn't matter much, other legacy charms (crookback, skeleton, firbolg, boggan(?), necro, jotun…) are overwhelmingly male.
World Taranis

- Regenleif -
Rachmaninoff
Aedin Flameborn

Former Leader in theILLUMINATI, Aeon, and Taranis United

I am a Guide! If you need any tips/help/advice, Click Here to send me a message!

Re: fairy charms

Hello,

There are several Faerie Charms for both male and female characters. They are not limited to female only.
There is just one faerie charm for male characters, the basic 10k almost-naked grass skirt one. I think OP means the disparity, not that there isn't a male charm.

Imo it doesn't matter much, other legacy charms (crookback, skeleton, firbolg, boggan(?), necro, jotun…) are overwhelmingly male.
Probably means the ones from chests too, the ones that turn your skin grey or blue. There's a few of those
Nee, Proud CHIEFTAIN of the beloved Aeon KodiakReavers of Belenus,
229 Druid