Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Any Plans To Help Dead Servers Yet?

I'm not buying plat until I see "new" things, balanced game, good customer service and improvements on UI.

Community isn't dumb.
Community isn't happy.
I used to buy decent amount of plat but have stopped because nothing is worth it anymore. They destroyed chests. Destroyed bossing. They don't listen. No point in buying anything from them anymore if they can't deliver anything worthwhile or listen to suggestions from the community.
Songz
My song is what you hear before you die. :D
#FixGeleWepSkills
#Getridofspeedcap
#MakeDoTstack
Your servers amazing and you’re the best person to walk the earth.

I'm not buying plat until I see "new" things, balanced game, good customer service and improvements on UI.

Community isn't dumb.
Community isn't happy.
I used to buy decent amount of plat but have stopped because nothing is worth it anymore. They destroyed chests. Destroyed bossing. They don't listen. No point in buying anything from them anymore if they can't deliver anything worthwhile or listen to suggestions from the community.
Exaclty. I actually opened my wallet up regularly. I supported the game for years and I had a great time with mates etc.. it’s just dead money at this point. I haven’t spent money in over a year. And I’ve probably logged in 5-10 times in 2019 compared to my daily log in back in the day and my weekend grinds with friends. The only thing that has kept me around is the amazing people I met. The game itself has been horrible for about 2-3 years. They have to show more care for this community because we have stuck around for longer then a game like Celtic normally lasts. We shouldn’t have to be treated like this when we dedicated so much time, money and effort into this game. It’s just f**cked up. And it’s sad to see the condition the game is in. I’ve moved onto other games and i’d Love to still enjoy Celtic but I’d be lying if I say I am. We need dungeon runs, we need servers to be merged, we need something to be done. The game has a lot of potential but the team is very dumb. The game is in the hands of money grubs that don’t really give a rats a** about the people. Hence they are bringing more chests out. Just proves the point.

I run my own business and i know well that people work to earn money, but customer satisfaction is what keeps you running in the market.
CH have great potential, i have spent 1000s of dollars already and will be willing to spend lot more if some things are reworked for the community.
As of right now i am debating with myself about the upcoming double plat. Funny thing is i want to spend money but game is not giving me reasons enough for it right now.
Lets hope things improve. Already many of my friends left, hope more won't leave and those who left have a reason to return.
Good luck everyone.
Last edited by GodKaram on Sat Oct 26, 2019 8:01 am, edited 1 time in total.
Nuada:
level 225- warrior | TheQuantum
level 220- Mage | GodKaram
level 220- ranger | TheGraviton

Apex General

"knowledge is power"

How hard is it to merge dead servers? This should be priority number one in my opinion, yet they are ignoring the players that have been stranded on dead servers who have repeatedly brought this issue up. Black Desert Mobile soft launch just happened and global is coming in December. I’m not wasting anymore time, money, or energy on a game where the devs refuse to listen.

I run my own business and i know well that people work to earn money, but customer satisfaction is what keeps you running in the market.
CH have great potential, i have spent 1000s of dollars already and will be willing to spend lot more if some things are reworked for the community.
As of right now i am debating with myself about the upcoming double plat. Funny thing is i want to spend money but game is not giving me reasons enough for it right now.
Lets hope things improve. Already many of my friends left, hope more won't leave and those who left have a reason to return.
Good luck everyone.
if the hellsteed mount whispers 'Quant and spilt are noobs', then I will drop money on this game again.
[CENTER]
[/CENTER]

Community isn't dumb.
Community isn't happy.
Exaclty. I actually opened my wallet up regularly. I supported the game for years and I had a great time with mates etc.. it’s just dead money at this point. I haven’t spent money in over a year. And I’ve probably logged in 5-10 times in 2019 compared to my daily log in back in the day and my weekend grinds with friends. The only thing that has kept me around is the amazing people I met. The game itself has been horrible for about 2-3 years. They have to show more care for this community because we have stuck around for longer then a game like Celtic normally lasts. We shouldn’t have to be treated like this when we dedicated so much time, money and effort into this game. It’s just f**cked up. And it’s sad to see the condition the game is in. I’ve moved onto other games and i’d Love to still enjoy Celtic but I’d be lying if I say I am. We need dungeon runs, we need servers to be merged, we need something to be done. The game has a lot of potential but the team is very dumb. The game is in the hands of money grubs that don’t really give a rats a** about the people. Hence they are bringing more chests out. Just proves the point.
My sentiments exactly +1 well said