Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: So can someone confirm if that the abilities

I have not noticed any bugs with leveling abilities. Mine have progressed as they should have. What are your abilities at? What were you training? How were you training it? Once your abilities become very high they do level dramatically slower and I've see entire 15 minute wisdom grinding sessions I by without a single increase in ability because of how high they were. If you use a potion and it didn't go up then, yes, it was a waste but you didn't get "jewed" that is just the mechanics of the game.

Unless there was a legitimate glitch that caused your lack of progress I seriously doubt they will refund you. The abilities progression is very random and has no set increment at which it increases. Sometime you swing 500 times to level your sword once and sometimes you only swing 5 times. Just because your ability didn't level as you expected doesn't mean your triple ability potion didn't work as it should have.

Unless there was a legitimate glitch that caused your lack of progress I seriously doubt they will refund you. The abilities progression is very random and has no set increment at which it increases. Sometime you swing 500 times to level your sword once and sometimes you only swing 5 times. Just because your ability didn't level as you expected doesn't mean your triple ability potion didn't work as it should have.
Dude, double wisdom was not working yesterday.

He should get a refund, at least 1/2 the cost of the elixers he used yesterday.
Nerfed Mage ~140
Why play a class where skills cost more than other classes for same damage?
Why play a class with no auto attack?
Why play a class with 1/3 the armor?
Why play a caster?

Copy this sig! :)

Wiki: http://www.wisdomunderground.com/wiki

The company said that the patch was going to include a 2x wisdom weekend and frankly it didn't.

Not until the server was restarted much much much later did it go into effect. Support should be able to see what was used during that time and refund accordingly. Not even refund, just return the lix/pots used from the time of post patch to turn on of wisdom.

I think it's unfortunate that there will be a ton of new support tickets, but people are lying to themselves if they feel like it's fair to not to fix this. Just make yer support ticket, explain the lix spent and the non effect.
Teaweasel 121 Druid (Morrigan, Clan: Avalon, On Hiatus)
Teaweasel 133 Druid (Arawn, Retired)
Best Build is a 30/30 in Thinking for yerself ;)