Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: SERVER LAG

This has happened on all servers you don't need to post what boss you didn't kill cause of server lag the boss isn't going anywhere.............................................................
----------------------------------------- ---------------------------------------

This has happened on all servers you don't need to post what boss you didn't kill cause of server lag the boss isn't going anywhere.............................................................
It's not the boss going anywhere, it's the plat items used were a total waste....

if you cant afford to waste a few lixes you shout quit... would be better for you to spend money irl then buy plat besides max youll lose on these lags is probably 8k.. and your complaining about that
----------------------------------------- ---------------------------------------

Cheers for that helpful post

if you cant afford to waste a few lixes you shout quit... would be better for you to spend money irl then buy plat besides max youll lose on these lags is probably 8k.. and your complaining about that
I never mentioned Lixes, dunno what your on tbh. Lixes is annoying but I'll survive. Point is this shouldn't be happening without warning. You might enjoy having your time wasted but I don't ;)