Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: To all of you noobs out there

Lol I'm not the only one frustrated by this, I'm sure at least 60% if not more of the player base is frustrated. I bet you are all plat buyers so ofc you'll have no issues with this. People in my clan and myself were talking about it and I just wanted to get the rant out there on behalf of everyone feeling the effects of this inflation
You're not frustrated but you're calling people noobs? Ok

The last plat I bought was double plat black Friday 2015 but before then I did buy plat regularly. I've just opened enough chests not to ever need to buy lix again. I'm thankful for that since it would suck to be at the mercy of AH right now.
zyz... lol you can't say we on fingal dont complain about the noob tayyab In our ah...
That's because y'all are bullies picking on that poor man. I'm on my way to church and I'll have them pray for you. :D
Zyz 220 Druid
Noah Fences 220 Rogue

There's probably a reason they continue to put it at those prices, because people keep buying them. As long as people keep buying things at unreasonable prices people will just continue to put them.
No one is buying them because I have seen the exact same people selling the exact same Lixs for the exact same price for a few days now. They even did it over double plat.... I've always expected items to be cheaper over double plat, but I guess not this time. If this is how it's going to be every double plat then ill no longer have a reason to be excited for it
Level 210+ Warrior, Lugh

-You know a world transfer is legit when it is posted on the forums-
BOYMCLIR: AUTOPLAY HEROES, REVENGE OF BOB THE GOD

At some point like 6 months ago I was very ritch and was selling lix for cheap so if someone shouts buying exp lix 5k I would trade them and sell 3k e ik it doesn't benefit me but it benefits economy because the more people you sell the right price to they will boycott the noobs who over price atleast that's What I think

At some point like 6 months ago I was very ritch and was selling lix for cheap so if someone shouts buying exp lix 5k I would trade them and sell 3k e ik it doesn't benefit me but it benefits economy because the more people you sell the right price to they will boycott the noobs who over price atleast that's What I think
I would do the same but I don't sell Lixs, I save em up.
Level 210+ Warrior, Lugh

I post my reply for the same you do yours, I and many can argue you yourself have made mostly negative comments toward people.

You keep saying it's a rant but become over emotional when someone doesn't agree with you, what is the true reason for this post? To complain what's the reason you don't like others talking about bosses is because we complain quit trying to be innocent and save the lonely guy act. There is and always will be ways to combat inflation if you are one of those who complain about it but not do anything to help your server are you the right person to try and lead a gamewide movement of anti inflation when you yourself wouldn't help out.

On our server there is people who try to inflate prices but get shot down by people like me who buy and sell plat items to keep prices under control, I myself have sold hundreds of lixs to clannies for regular prices, and books aswell. If you come here you will always see alt books over priced but those who stay on the server know where to go for the real price.
Relentless the best clan around 8-)
(Don’t @me)

Proud member of CH since July 2011

Retired

Quit trying to over price everything you sell in the AH, it's annoying af.
Basically if you don't want to buy Plat and the items you want with your own money, don't *** about gold prices.
D0nk0 Lvl143 warrior
D1nk1 lvl90 druid (retired)
D2nk2 lvl70 ranger (retired)
D3nk3 lvl128 druid (dual log)
D4nk4 Lvl142 ranger (tri log)
D6nk6 lvl80 mage (retired)

General of PRIME
Proud owner of 2 full darkflame sets

D5nk5 lvl85 rogue (arawn)

Quit trying to over price everything you sell in the AH, it's annoying af.
Basically if you don't want to buy Plat and the items you want with your own money, don't ***** about gold prices.
Calm down there bud lmao. Seriously you all are getting more worked up than I am. You don't even know if those people bought plat or not, they could have very well bought from other players and are now trying to jack up the gold prices so they can make more gold, also known as plat merchants. Like I said before, I'm not forcing anyone to do anything, just sending the message with a little piece of mind from all of the free to play players out there getting frustrated by this. Don't think that means I'm b**ching about it lol, get your facts straight :roll:
Level 210+ Warrior, Lugh

I have too many xps so I usually sell them for 3.5k each. I guess it varies across servers though.
Crom- General of Seed
I like pancakes.
Redbeard23 - 225 Warrior
B1ank - 225 Rogue
Incendius - 220 Mage
Arrowsmith - 220 Ranger
HighVoltage - 220 Druid
Extinction - 220 Warrior

If they didn't buy those xps and lixes and are selling them for a high price then it's called merching. Might seem like a *** move but it's called being smart with ur gold.
All chicken we're created equal
U disrespect chicken I disrespect u

Lightchamp
- chieftain of lazy drunks
- 223 Dg ranger

._.