Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Hastes + Game economy

On sulis, it has got to the point where no one will sell a heroic haste elixir for less than 5k... This is starting to have a major impact on the server. It seems haste elixirs have become far less common from chests and this is resulting in massive inflation. People are relying on their stash of hastes they acquired when they had the ability to buy them for 2k, and this number for many people is getting increasingly smaller. It puts newer players at a massive disadvantage as they cant match it with loaded players. This has an even bigger effect on rangers, spear uses and dps warriors, as they can't even buy super ones from the plat shop as they are just too inferior to the heroic. I would really like to see the rarity of these elixirs drop dramatically. Along with the introduction of pet tokens, this and more common heroic haste elixirs will give incentive to the end game player base to purchase chests and do nothing but benefit everyone.
Aceliral - 220 Ranger Sulis
Aurax - 210 Rogue Sulis
Aretha - 220 Mage Sulis
Auraliax - 158 Druid Sulis
Auralox - 120 Warrior Sulis

General of 1337

Celtic Heroes YouTube channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCfl1es ... l__tXsKlSg

Re: Hastes + Game economy

The problem is that hastes are a requirement for bossing and lixing
Yes, this is far more obvious than it should be. So obvious i forgot to mention it.
Then why are you trying to dig into the economical situation when that's not the issue? Many players are buying plat, and many hastes are coming in game.

"Increase drop rates of hastes in chests, plat sales will shoot through the moon!" Wow yeah great solution. How about just sell heroic hastes in the plat shop? You think we should be required to gamble to win items we are required to use? How about just make bosses have less health?

Lugh
[list][*]Vulture - Level 220 Rogue
[*]Venus - Level 195 Druid[/list][/color]

The problem is that hastes are a requirement for bossing and lixing
Yes, this is far more obvious than it should be. So obvious i forgot to mention it.
Then why are you trying to dig into the economical situation when that's not the issue? Many players are buying plat, and many hastes are coming in game.

"Increase drop rates of hastes in chests, plat sales will shoot through the moon!" Wow yeah great solution. How about just sell heroic hastes in the plat shop? You think we should be required to gamble to win items we are required to use? How about just make bosses have less health?
That would be ideal, however i am trying to be realistic. OTM would not risk making a move that may impact their profits negatively, increasing the chances of haste crates in chests does nothing but fix a problem and match the amount that people want and the amount people need. Yes a lot of plat is coming into the game and hastes are too, but not enough for them to be circulating through traders. ie, you cant sell 100 heroic hastes for 200k because you can't afford something and buy them back later for the same price, like you can with knowledge elixirs or combos. All plat items are essential for bosses. Imagine going into a fight and not having idols, and they were so inflated you couldnt afford them reasonably. No one buys idols from the shop as they are so common in chests, if you waned idols, you would be much better of selling chests and buying them.
Aceliral - 220 Ranger Sulis
Aurax - 210 Rogue Sulis
Aretha - 220 Mage Sulis
Auraliax - 158 Druid Sulis
Auralox - 120 Warrior Sulis

General of 1337

Celtic Heroes YouTube channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCfl1es ... l__tXsKlSg

That's why I have a stash of 30k idols. I won't be selling any either, I've been buying them up.
Member of Aeon - Taranis - 24 boxer
220+ toons
Ravenleaf druid - Silverstring ranger
Stormsong warrior - Nwerb Mage - Eventide Rogue

Toon histogram:
Level_____|200+|150-199|100-149|50-99|20-49|1-19|
# of toons|_5__|___16___|____3___|__11__|__21_|407|

That's why I have a stash of 30k idols. I won't be selling any either, I've been buying them up.

Have 50k ancient idols sitting in my bank waiting for value to go up
pigman, with the fury of the pigs and the mind of a man
level 210+ rogue
Morrigan
Avalon
put your pants on, we're going out