Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

PVP issues

Might get some hate for this just because pvp isn't a big part in celtic heroes but for players like me who tend to get tired of constantly killing mobs for hours, pvp is another alternative. Sometimes its nice to mix up killing mobs for hours and going to the castle to test your skill and wallet :lol: against other players and being able to track your progress through the pvp xp bar. it would be cool to see the xp bar fixed for pvp. I guess my main question is does OTM plan to do this soon, or should we just ignore the fact that the pvp xp bar is just frozen. I feel like this is an easy fix and wouldn't burden OTM.
king181 - 187
Proud Member of ASCENSION

Re: PVP issues

The only thing that needs to be changed pvp wise is the arena
So your saying that there is no issue with rangers in pvp?
Arawn
Ventius - level 227 ranger of dawn
Epona
Ventius - level 222 noob ranger of Enigma
Belenus
Ventius - level 163 druid

RIP badabing

Your newest blue name who has dreams to one day be purple

Some classes are bad when it comes to pvp I can respect that, but rangers are very useful in group pvp vs warriors and rogues who are usually in the front line constantly dying. Rangers are supposed to be attacking from a distance unless if you throw a spear in there
Level 210+ Warrior, Lugh

-You know a world transfer is legit when it is posted on the forums-
BOYMCLIR: AUTOPLAY HEROES, REVENGE OF BOB THE GOD

Yeah pvp is a big thing im mmorpg's I hope otm adds new things to arena and dueling maybe a spectator stand too in the arena. In other games there are some pvp zones in the game where you're free to attack other players even if theyre trying to kill a mob. It makes the game more competitive and exciting imo. If they fix group pvp then every class can play a role in it.

The only way ranger will be fixed is if sharpshot is true insta cast, we get str based skills, we get decent skills, and just about everything else too. But we all know little to none of this is gonna happen any time soon or most likely never. Im mire than happy with rangers eg dps but on non chaos mobs or in pvp we kinda suck :(
Arawn
Ventius - level 227 ranger of dawn
Epona
Ventius - level 222 noob ranger of Enigma
Belenus
Ventius - level 163 druid

RIP badabing

Your newest blue name who has dreams to one day be purple

okay look the whole pvp balancing issue is like a completely different topic. I just want to see how close i am to gaining a dam rank. Fix the xp bar pls thats literally an easy fix. the whole balancing I'm sure takes a lot more thought.
king181 - 187
Proud Member of ASCENSION

The whole system of hack and slash is quite bad for pvp, and the lack of class balance doesnt make it better.
#NerfMages #AvoidBalance #WhyPlayARogue #MeatShieldOnly #HealingSlavesOnly

OP dps warrior on Belenus, hot af melee druid on Nuada. #Elementals #Apex

The only thing that has to be changed about PVP is everything :lol:
Lol true they got to revamp the pvp system
Lugh
Rogue - Bugs 221
Been a Celtic Heroes Shill since 2011 ._.
"There are so many bugs in this game that sometimes it feels like I’m playing Starship Troopers"