Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Warning

There's always the ole..."Hi I'm from admin and there's something wrong with you're account and I need your PW to fix it". ......."If you don't give me you information your account with be deactivated in 5 min.".......about that time I'm rolling on the floor laughing but for the new peeps to the game I'm sure it works.
Arawn 222 Rogue & 222 Druid
Gwydion Druid 220 Warrior 198 )
Taranis Ranger 221
Nuada Ranger 221 Druid 221
Belinus Ranger 136 Druid 136
Rose Ranger lvl 229, Druid 221, Mage 221

There's always the ole..."Hi I'm from admin and there's something wrong with you're account and I need your PW to fix it". ......."If you don't give me you information your account with be deactivated in 5 min.".......about that time I'm rolling on the floor laughing but for the new peeps to the game I'm sure it works.
I once received that, I was so stunned my only reply was "Really?" :lol:

Don't even trust people that u think are your friends! I remember once a guy from my clan, was one of the top clans of arawn at the time, anyway we always hung out levelling, bossing ect n had a laught. I always borrowed him my stuff and he always gave it back but then one day he took everything, all my hero gear and left the clan and I never saw that toon again. Lucky I had good clan mates that lent me lent me the gold to buy the items from NPCs again but from that day I never trusted anyone with my stuff. I wouldn't borrow anything out unless u personally know them, as in a real life friend.

Don't forget the one that I have been a victim of more than once. Where the player puts ability elixirs instead of experience elixirs. Please, check the name and description when buying them as they are different prices!
That happened to me about a year ago.
I always have to check that like 7 times before I'm ready to trade :D
kingokkillers - 220 - Rogue

Actually watch carefully and once you hit approve if either of you change any items gold etc it will cancel the trade saying a change has been made. This is a nice addition
Thyra 204 rogue (Rosmerta)

Faolan Wariche 224 warrior (Arawn retired)

I once received that, I was so stunned my only reply was "Really?" :lol:
:lol:

Well, I'm just surprised that SOMEONE TRIED TO STEAL MULDAR'S ITEMS!
LordyIsBack - Lvl 121+ Warrior
Clan Prophecy (World Danu)
I'm taking a break from CH until the next questline is released. Possibly this next beta.