Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Top 10 rankings...

What was the plan? How did u do it?
We stopped worrying about killing endgame bosses. Elite killed mord a full year before we even attempted. We focused on leveling the whole clan. Once we got all the levels under our belt we camped 165-180 day and night until we got some DL weapons. After we finally got a solid core lock grp etc. we practiced mord adds when mord wasn't up same for necro. After we got a feel for the scenarios we started killing these bosses during week because we knew they only attempted on Sunday evenings. We changed the game on them :)
Well good to see your clan progressed. Nothing Beats teamwork and commitment in this game no matter how good is your plan. Hope Balboa not too upset over her clan being overtaken. Great clans fall when their members are no Longer active for rl reasons or committed or the clan is divided. Resurgence clan was revived by the merger with Braves clan. Takes visionary leaders to forge clan merger.
So true, they also fall with poor leadership and greed :( I remember my first end game clan fell apart for these reasons

Re: Top 10 rankings...

I wouldn't pay much mind to clan rankings. We had a clan on morrigan that consisted of level one newbs whose sole purpose was to shout and spawn profanity at a particular player. Hundreds of lvl 1 spammers who were blocked by most of the server borough that clan to 2nd 'most powerful'. Oh, and 1st 'most active'.