Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: i might start a ranger because.....

In response to whoever asked for a rapid shot-type skill on rogues, i sort of agree, but it would have to be totally different from rangers rapid shot.

ie instead of 50% faster for 20 seconds (guessing the ranger numbers here) a rogues rapid skill would be 3-5 instant auto attacks all at once (probly medium-long cool down) so the rogue skill would be much quicker (because rogues are quicker) but last less and cool down longer etc
hatoyo- lvl 130 Rogue- Rhiannon
hat0y0- lvl 83 Druid- Rhiannon
Bluejay- lvl 68 warrior- Rhiannon
Banshee- lvl 51 ranger- Rhiannon
(name withheld)- lvl 46 Mage- Top-Secret

Rangers are hard because while rouges need strength little focus and health, druids neeed health snd focus, mages need dex focus and strength, warriors need health and focus if tabk and damage health and little focus if dps while rangers need health focus dex and strengthand each one is very inportant to ranger and is a almost must have. All other classes focus is optional except druid so really just strength or health for all other classes
Rhiannon:
Stemzer:81 warrior
S1ay3rz: 115 rouge
Milo06:113 ranger
Rosmerta:
Johnrock99:108 warrior
Artistia:100 mage

And the role the warriors have been put on tank only is shameful
Try aggy without warriors and tell me how it goes.

So 100% of players do their builds for aggaroth only so the game is only base in kill aggaroth?

You guys are complety lost the game is loosing players because long update delays , because this idea of everyone got be with 4 more ppl to play for 15 minutes, and all i hear is too bad is mmo's , i mean this game has become abnoxiuous and not fun becasue you cant do anything without 3+ ppl. No even train or grind you got shout for hours to make a decent training team ( not my case i have my personal army )
Inactive player .

En este juego , mientras tanto otros juegos se llevan mi plata.

@ brld

No but i seen like you change your opinion and just troll look at your post when I did ask for druids to have energy reduction and most of the druids on forums.

http://www.celtic-heroes.com/forum/view ... =4&t=17774

No this game doesnt have a description when you create a char the say limitations or talents of each class. Must game do.
I begin playing at v-1 and warriors were good decent multi-roles chars ( kind of rangers now) but on beta v2 all other classes ( druids and rangers) had a said on what warriors should be tanks only and this idea was sold to otm. Not many originals warrior keep playing they all quit or migrate to other classes ( rangers,rogues).

I have always dual or triple log since i begin playin having a druid and warrior.

But over all warriors are boring class to play , alot ppl have migrate to another chars the are more enjoyable.
Inactive player .

I disagree , warrior is a fun class to play , tanking is one of my favorite things in this game , Fro you gotta stop this crap about how bad warriors are , it's either your gear or something idk , warrior is awesome . With tank build equipping NO radiant my tank can still have well over 1000 damage and 2000+ attack , nobody agrees with you about warriors being so useless .
Eliminater
Clan Avalon
http://avalon.guildlaunch.com/
Morrigan

ABOLISH TARGET LOCK

I disagree , warrior is a fun class to play , tanking is one of my favorite things in this game , Fro you gotta stop this crap about how bad warriors are , it's either your gear or something idk , warrior is awesome . With tank build equipping NO radiant my tank can still have well over 1000 damage and 2000+ attack , nobody agrees with you about warriors being so useless .

Really you only use for tanking and is fun ? I mean ...... Yes im full tank and can have. 1100 damage and 1850 attack. Without any radiant equippent. But are you for real i mean 6000 speed 1 hand odisian weapon to have those false stats the mean nothing while playing ....
Inactive player .

Really you only use for tanking and is fun ? I mean ...... Yes im full tank and can have. 1100 damage and 1850 attack. Without any radiant equippent. But are you for real i mean 6000 speed 1 hand odisian weapon to have those false stats the mean nothing while playing ....

With frozen weapon 1000+ damage 2000+ attack . Full tank that can tank Aggy and anything else in game .
Eliminater
Clan Avalon
http://avalon.guildlaunch.com/
Morrigan

ABOLISH TARGET LOCK