Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Gelebron is Being Abused

"When Gelebron is bashed a few seconds before it begins to prepare its barrier the shield will go up no matter what."

What are the exact reproduction steps for this bug?

What level was your shield bash? How many warriors does your clan have?

From your description: If he is bashed prior to shielding, you cannot bash again when he is preparing to shield? (Charging Window)

In theory so long as the bash status effect is on him during his exact trigger of charge time his shield should be prevented, regardless of if he is bashed just a tad early.

The backstory was necessary to spark a reaction, so it can help fix this bug quicker, so OTM can see the emotional drainage of both sides, to warn them how this can happen on other servers as well and how it can happen.

I am deeply sorry that you have had to look at the mirror for once, it was never slander, it was to show which clan ultimately sacrificed their dignity, to show which clan stepped on the other for the sake of items. Unfair play must never go without notice.
"When Gelebron is bashed a few seconds before it begins to prepare its barrier the shield will go up no matter what."

From your description: If he is bashed prior to shielding, you cannot bash again when he is preparing to shield? (Charging Window)

In theory so long as the bash status effect is on him during his exact trigger of charge time his shield should be prevented, regardless of if he is bashed just a tad early.
Gele is bashed at around the 57 second mark after its last bash by the opposing clan.

Our shield bashes are around 42/45 in skill points and we have 4 warriors ready to bash.

We have tried to prevent the shield but its too difficult as we have many triple loggers, it requires absolute focus and only the griefers have this focus because their task is to intervene while our task is to kill the raid and prevent. One successful shield can mess up the whole raid. There is no place for this bug on this raid.
Wattzon of Sulis

Gele is bashed at around the 57 second mark after its last bash by the opposing clan.

Our shield bashes are around 42/45 in skill points and we have 4 warriors ready to bash.

We have tried to prevent the shield but its too difficult as we have many triple loggers, it requires absolute focus and only the griefers have this focus because their task is to intervene while our task is to kill the raid and prevent. One successful shield can mess up the whole raid. There is no place for this bug on this raid.
Okay, we have been preforming internal testing.

Using a timer is unreliable, if an opposing clan has pre-bashed Gelebron the timer for shield cast will be queued (Additional 5 seconds) not unblockable.

This will require you to bash after you have seen the message "Gelebron prepares his barrier!" which will have been adjusted from the original time.

It does not appear the pre-bash prevents you from blocking the shield, it simply requires you to adjust your timing or keep an eye out for the notification message.

Lego, i don't know if your lying or just completely oblivious of what your clan has been doing. As mentioned by seph its our first time we have exploited this bug and you go cry here in forums. We have been dealing with this bug for the past 2-3 weeks now with your clannies exploiting it.

Sacrificed your dignity how so? We're the ones who went out of our way to make a deal with you guys to maintain peace until your clan broke it. When its you guys exploiting the bug then its ok?
Clan: Aeternum
nick18 lvl 227 ranger
nickdruid lvl 215 druid
snyder level 215 warrior
Ifrit level 222 ranger
Quickstrike level 219 rogue

Everybody please re-read the title of this thread. I think we've all kindof forgotten who the real victim is here. Gelebron!

He's the one who's been abused.

When are we going to let Gele tell his story? :shock:
Kril - Chief Editor, The Dal Riata Enquirer
lev 228 Rogue - Gwydion

Clan Relentless

Give a man a flame, you warm him for a day.
Set a man aflame, you warm him for the rest of his life.

Lego, i don't know if your lying or just completely oblivious of what your clan has been doing. As mentioned by seph its our first time we have exploited this bug and you go cry here in forums. We have been dealing with this bug for the past 2-3 weeks now with your clannies exploiting it.

Sacrificed your dignity how so? We're the ones who went out of our way to make a deal with you guys to maintain peace until your clan broke it. When its you guys exploiting the bug then its ok?
First time my ass lol, you guys came to forum to do the exact same thing. Especially since we have only messed with a total of 3 geles, compared to your clans involvement in all attempts since becoming active again(only 2 geles killed in your low time)

+1 too kril he has been abused for too long.
Relentless the best clan around 8-)
(Don’t @me)

Proud member of CH since July 2011

Retired

We are takling about the BASH BUG, its our first time exploiting it, and you guys have been doing it for a couple of weeks now! We never complained at all when you were doing it to us but you guys came running here after one time we did!
If you really were that concerned about the bug you should have reported it when you were exploiting it but ofcourse not. Not after you feel the effect yourselves!

I'm thinking now some of you guys like lego, amber, ally weren't there when we attempt gele but we never had a gele encounter where there is no relent messing us up( just the 3 gele you gave up after you broke the agreement). Maybe those that mess us up doesn't tell you guys what they did. I can name a certain someone whose been present at all gele, so get your facts straight!
Last edited by nicdia18 on Wed Apr 05, 2017 4:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Clan: Aeternum
nick18 lvl 227 ranger
nickdruid lvl 215 druid
snyder level 215 warrior
Ifrit level 222 ranger
Quickstrike level 219 rogue

Nick since the broken agreement I've seen you guys early bash every Gele attempt lol, maybe you don't see your own clannies but they do.

As you point out I can also point the finger at certain clannies aswell.

But again I see no input from you on the bug aswell? Why you guys have often kept information until it best suited you.
Relentless the best clan around 8-)
(Don’t @me)

Proud member of CH since July 2011

Retired