Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Selling Account

I just wanted to say that this game has kinda lost it fun to me. I have been trying for 2 dd and 2 mind tabs for months now and can't get them due to elite killing dr and fal and keeping the drops for their clan so they can have all their alts pimped out. I'm not complaining, they are a good clan and put the time in, so they deserve to be where they are at! I personally can't compete with that. And since I am finding it next to impossible to progress with this game they way I would like to, in the time I would like, i want to sell my account. I have made lots of friends and will miss all of you. If I don't get any offers I will just give my account to people I find deserving of it. Thanks admin for a great game and I had fun playing it. My Mage has a heroic ammy, can't remember the sheild, but it was the most expensive prior to the new lux shop, blizzard wand ( they don't sell those any more), and full metoric minus the bp. Plus many sigil packs in both health and energy.
Lvl 101Mage - Poopflinger
Clan - none anymore
World - Mabon

Re: Selling Account

What even happened to Clan?
Zagic lvl 185 mage
Zhealer lvl 100 druid
Zrute lvl 94 warrior
Zologolas lvl 82 ranger
Zhief lvl 57 rouge
clan Wolfgang
world mabon

Re: Selling Account

As far as I know, something happened between Becky and Godofwarrior, and then everyone left!
Lvl 101Mage - Poopflinger
Clan - none anymore
World - Mabon