Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Selling Golden Camo charm

Its "funny" how every post on this server forum turns into an argument, discussion or dispute.
I was just going to say that Ravager. Sulis is a mess. Can't even sell something without people calling someone outside to the alley to brawl.

Tog
Togarth Lvl 150 Mage World Sulis General of Clan Retribution 3rd Place in Marshall's Crystal Armor Event (ChuckNorris)

I was just going to say that Ravager. Sulis is a mess. Can't even sell something without people calling someone outside to the alley to brawl.
Well, I'm glad I'm not the only one who thinks so. It is a rather unfortunate tendency on this particular forum.

By the way did you find out who Tea is? I felt that it was strange that he mistook me for you, as I'm not a mage, and I'm nowhere near lvl 150. Plus the fact that my forum name is the same as my in-game name, as is yours.

Well, I'm glad I'm not the only one who thinks so. It is a rather unfortunate tendency on this particular forum.

By the way did you find out who Tea is? I felt that it was strange that he mistook me for you, as I'm not a mage, and I'm nowhere near lvl 150. Plus the fact that my forum name is the same as my in-game name, as is yours.
Yea,
I found Tea in game. Helped him on event Boss at Beach, handed him the drop, then he was shouting to sell it in the Castle 5 minutes later. I was a bit upset, then I got over it. I guess it's his to sell if he wants. It's not like I wanted it. Those event weapons are crapy crap. I hope heads rolled at OTM from who ever designed them.

Tog

P.S. Camo charm sold BTW
Togarth Lvl 150 Mage World Sulis General of Clan Retribution 3rd Place in Marshall's Crystal Armor Event (ChuckNorris)

I collect the event weapons, so if anyone is selling them I'll buy them. As of now I've had very positive results with my Askold sword, and I have made it my main weapon, as it does 3 or 4 times as much damage as my quartz sword, and actualy helps me kill OW eyes faster than before.

I collect the event weapons, so if anyone is selling them I'll buy them. As of now I've had very positive results with my Askold sword, and I have made it my main weapon, as it does 3 or 4 times as much damage as my quartz sword, and actualy helps me kill OW eyes faster than before.
I've got an Askold sword but it is soooo slow :-/ But I also have meteoric weapon and golden blade, so I guess everything will seem rubbish compared to those haha!
Lysyra Retribution Warrior
Arien Transcendent Mage
Sulis