Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Lughs First Necro Kill

I want to publicly thank and show support for add groups. I know they arent glorious and theres never enough credit to them but for this fight they were paramount. I was able, along with my group, to go and rip Necro. Without the add groups holding it down we wouldn't have succeeded. Thanks guys!!!

Grats guys :) love what u said. Add grp is the key. Hardest job and most important one :)

All the people in ghost grp. Hats off to you guys. This kill is not possible w/o you guys. Thanks

Grats team lugh!
Belenus

naruto2 ranger 231
heal Druid 231
fireball mage 231
R0uge - rogue lvl 217

I didnt get to see the entire spectrum of the fight but in dps2 we could've traded a rogue for a rng for sharpen. Other than that, it seemed that our group worked very well. Ty Luk for leading and calling 'run' and congrats xrog for not lagging up. Also, i am able to borrow a blade leaf set next time too which should help.

Now, I know this may be old, but I just want to say good job :) (p.s. this is the old deerjump :) I play on android now because my ipod went kaput!) :D
No idea who you are but this is a necro( 8-)) post

Lugh
[list][*]Vulture - Level 220 Rogue
[*]Venus - Level 195 Druid[/list][/color]

Now, I know this may be old, but I just want to say good job :) (p.s. this is the old deerjump :) I play on android now because my ipod went kaput!) :D
I remember you deer, mr amazing ranger :D
Lukov lvl 205 rogue
Lukov4 lvl 199 druid
Lukov2 lvl 63 warrior able to shield bash Aggy
Helpfullukov lvl 197 mage. Part three of the lukov combo
skywalker1 lvl 100 ranger
Expansion update 4 & destiny beta tester