Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Extended Break

I am taking an extended break from celtic heroes. I am not quitting to protest or anything like that. I am just busy in real life, and I have to prioritize how I manage my time. If my "A Bit About Lugh" post becomes outdated, shoot me a pm and I will update it. You all have have fun playing the game and get along. Take care :)
(Not active at the moment)
SmartOne: level 191 Mage
SneakyOne: level 185 Rogue
Learn about Lugh ➙ http://bit.ly/15My6OK
"The trouble ain't that there are too many fools, but that the lightning ain't distributed right."
-Mark Twain

Re: Extended Break

Just wanted to say i too will be taking a long break for those who dont know yet, so hope all u peeps get along while me and smarty are away hehe and idk bout smarty but i'll still be available in coc and wechat to talk to so hit me up if ur lonely ;)

Take care Smart, come back when you can, in the mean time have a happy new year and a not so busy real life, bye!
Pibe Warrior lvl 230 (Proud General of Syndicate)
Piperdude Rogue lvl 125
Pibesdruid Druid lvl 121
Purplepiper Ranger lvl 87

I am taking an extended break from celtic heroes. I am not quitting to protest or anything like that. I am just busy in real life, and I have to prioritize how I manage my time. If my "A Bit About Lugh" post becomes outdated, shoot me a pm and I will update it. You all have have fun playing the game and get along. Take care :)
I'll miss you babe.

Lugh
[list][*]Vulture - Level 220 Rogue
[*]Venus - Level 195 Druid[/list][/color]

u will be dearly missed...a great friend and contributor to the server. i shall care for ur stuff. safely stashed em away. ready for ur awesome comeback. and to whatever u shall be focusing ur energy on i wish u the best of luck. u reap what sow. and good karma is just waitin on yah...tc a bunch smarticles...dangit i miss u so much already!!!
World: LUGH
Class: Mage(reytch)-Rogue(OnceBitten)-Druid(TwiceShy)
Level: 221-223-205
RETIRED

World: EPONA
Clan: SizeMatters
Class: Mage(Mahikera/Niebe/ChocolateMastah)-Rogue(Balisong)-Druid(Albularya)-Warrior(Mandarangan)-Ranger(Palaso)
Level: 225/224/170-224-233-226-225

Relax folks...everything RESPAWNS!
I'm a MIRROR, how I treat you is a mere reflection of how you are to me.

u will be dearly missed...a great friend and contributor to the server. i shall care for ur stuff. safely stashed em away. ready for ur awesome comeback. and to whatever u shall be focusing ur energy on i wish u the best of luck. u reap what sow. and good karma is just waitin on yah...tc a bunch smarticles...dangit i miss u so much already!!!
Nah, no need to stash it. Bind the crap out of those rings. I wanna see the highest shards hit on lugh. ;)
(Not active at the moment)
SmartOne: level 191 Mage
SneakyOne: level 185 Rogue
Learn about Lugh ➙ http://bit.ly/15My6OK
"The trouble ain't that there are too many fools, but that the lightning ain't distributed right."
-Mark Twain

Nah, no need to stash it. Bind the crap out of those rings. I wanna see the highest shards hit on lugh. ;)
hehe just wait a few weeks... for the return of you know who