Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Why are endgame clans killing taranis?

You people are becoming more and more fake with every post you make.

Aeon and Pride are a disgrace to CH and to those who play the game.

Despite proof you continue to ramble on about how perfect your clan and your rules are. Meanwhile players in your server and beyond are calling you out.
Last edited by Endless Serpent on Wed Feb 24, 2016 3:32 pm, edited 2 times in total.

My last post on this thread because knowing me, I'd most likely get banned for what I say toward endless lmao. Say what you want about me endless meaningless words don't hurt. Enjoy the rest of your year tho buddy!

No problem :) thanks for not providing anything.

Benevolence has said time and time again, when our claims our honored so will yours.. Some in this clans listen and help us with kill join grp or just leave.. And we do the same for them.. Honestly we wanted peace and still do and are faught tooth and nail at ever request.. You guys say your a liberal clan and one of the most liberal clans on the server taranis.. If this was true there wold be equal amount of electorates per clan who come together and decide on rules regulations and all round structure of this server. Yet is still up to the 8-12 players from 3 clans..

instead of pushing smaller younger clans down constantly and holding em there like your doing with para dogs, maybe you should try a more helpful approach and take time to help these clans grow learn bosses and succeed and maybe then this server will catch up with other servers and not be the last one to do everything.

- sincerely a fed up player who just wants to play game without a couple elitist exclusive clans telling me what I can do kill sell ect.

Lol I guess you know my server more than me. Anyways last I remember there was some mumbles of disagreement on letting Mr.P join aeon. However, if you played on taranis you might conclude that Mr.P is changed man (he's been in aeon for 5-6 months?) I know you don't like rules very much but since you already did the naming you might as well do the shaming, because I am unsure of what Mr.P has done. Scammers thrive in benevolence due to lack of rules but they fear scamming in pride or aeon (not saying mr.p is a scammer).

Saying we are a disgrace and that we are fake seems to be enough to have the post locked.

Lol I guess you know my server more than me. Anyways last I remember there was some mumbles of disagreement on letting Mr.P join aeon. However, if you played on taranis you might conclude that Mr.P is changed man (he's been in aeon for 5-6 months?) I know you don't like rules very much but since you already did the naming you might as well do the shaming, because I am unsure of what Mr.P has done. Scammers thrive in benevolence due to lack of rules but they fear scamming in pride or aeon (not saying mr.p is a scammer).

Saying we are a disgrace and that we are fake seems to be enough to have the post locked.
It would be wrong to call you a disgrace and fake if i didnt have proof.

Oh may I also add, demoting players who help kill a boss (even after they tried to lock against us) is very childish.. And only chases more people away, also telling players that are lvl 190 to come to 210 event and waste lix Restos idols just to keep from wiping then cussing out your own fellow clan members is also a weak self centered decision..

Sometime you have to knock down walls to build bridges just remind ourself this and hopefully you guys can improve you and your players mindsets instead of making them scared to grp or talk to anyone who isn't in your so called clan.

Oh may I also add, demoting players who help kill a boss (even after they tried to lock against us) is very childish.. And only chases more people away, also telling players that are lvl 190 to come to 210 event and waste lix Restos idols just to keep from wiping then cussing out your own fellow clan members is also a weak self centered decision..

Sometime you have to knock down walls to build bridges just remind ourself this and hopefully you guys can improve you and your players mindsets instead of making them scared to grp or talk to anyone who isn't in your so called clan.
Mr.JohnnyDepp is that you???