Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

A Message To All

When it comes to boss fights and named mobs...Do unto others as you would have them do unto you because the others may not have unlimited patience with your scheming and kill steal attempts and will eventually retaliate against you in kind. When that happens you will not like it. - Please make attempts at being reasonable.
Nasim

98 Warrior
Rosemerta
Epic

Re: A Message To All

Nasim, no one really started Chill, it was a frenzy to organize. You had OX and Rosemary there, we had Lackar and me. Both of us were basically rushing to get members there, basically attacking at the same time. You came in mid-fight.
Rosmerta
Formerly the original Eo.
iOS Beta Tester Pre-Otherworld
Currently KEnergy
Been a Part of the Greatest Clans in Rosmerta through the thick and thin.
Templars - TemplarElites - Synergy - KSksers - Alliance - United - Revenge - Mythology

Dop & Ox had already started it, even invited one of your members who needed him for quest... it wasn't a start at the same time. *** is like the kid who pokes a dog with a stick, then ignores the growls, pokes some more and then acts innocent when he gets bit.
Nasim

98 Warrior
Rosemerta
Epic

Well in our clan chat, Lackar kept saying Chillmist so I was on my way and when I was there, no one was attacking it. I'm guessing OX and co. failed the first time around because when I arrived, everyone was panicing to get ready. Usually I take screenshots of boss fights but I didn't this time, ; wish I had.

I hope we can come up with some sort of agreement.
Rosmerta
Formerly the original Eo.
iOS Beta Tester Pre-Otherworld
Currently KEnergy
Been a Part of the Greatest Clans in Rosmerta through the thick and thin.
Templars - TemplarElites - Synergy - KSksers - Alliance - United - Revenge - Mythology

All I've heard about this game since I started is what a great community here. This is total bs and this thread shows that. Yes, I know, there are issues with every game but really?

Constant bickering and complaining like little children about little stuff. The maturity is just low. Common sense ain't there either. Most games I've played had people that knew where the heck to post issues on the forums. And usually dealt with issues personally for that matter.

No offense, but why exactly is your personal ksing experiance a message to all? Just wondering...
Cause I posted it way too late at night and while playing the game at the same time, it was supposed to be All Attempting Killsteals
Nasim

98 Warrior
Rosemerta
Epic

When it comes to boss fights and named mobs...Do unto others as you would have them do unto you because the others may not have unlimited patience with your scheming and kill steal attempts and will eventually retaliate against you in kind. When that happens you will not like it. - Please make attempts at being reasonable.
When it comes to boss fight?!
How about yesterday when your members were stealing regular druids from me
When there were plenty :evil:
[CENTER]
[/CENTER]

Well in our clan chat, Lackar kept saying Chillmist so I was on my way and when I was there, no one was attacking it. I'm guessing OX and co. failed the first time around because when I arrived, everyone was panicing to get ready. Usually I take screenshots of boss fights but I didn't this time, ; wish I had.

I hope we can come up with some sort of agreement.
Ox dop rosemary grimrod were fighting it, there was one templar there
Within a few minutes, a huge group of others circled and started attacking.
If you ran up, not sure what it would have looked like maybe you wouldn't know, but that's the truth.
We added your clan mate wolf during the fight aswell.

Isn't this about whether you trust your clan when they say, oh we were there first?

The agreement should be, don't try or attempt to kill steal when another group has the mob.
But that only works when people are honest, and getting on clan chat and calling everybody over when another group is fighting ... Or telling people to" help " take down a boss with ten extra people attacking... Isnt honest.