Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Hacking

There is a level 1000 called admin or admin1 you can search him on the mail system I think he is a hacker though. Probably banned for his shenanigans cause I never see him on.
Oh this made me lol.

Most people who get hacked try to hack themselves. They try to search ch hacks and find some random site and use same log in data as in-game. or they download a program where you need to connect ipad/ipod and then set the amount of gold / platinum after which you need to log in. The date being filled in is send to creator of program and you see a loading bar and wont receive anything.
And ofcourse people don't admit they tried to do this.

No hack is possible. Even Otm doesn't know your password.
Follow me & keep in contact :D
Instagram
The Tavern Discord Server

He made the game or at least runs the in game stuff, that's why he's 1000. It not cheating. And I hardly ever see him talk. He comes in game to check on it and maybe get feedback.
Pretty much comes in for fun and/or to show off the new equips. Last time he came and shown new weps which I think is possibly mordis drops. Since he admin he most likely gets filled with whispers and so he can't answer all at once, before he took a bunch of people and did an boss with em - it was wood crown.

There is a level 1000 called admin or admin1 you can search him on the mail system I think he is a hacker though. Probably banned for his shenanigans cause I never see him on.
Oh this made me lol.

Most people who get hacked try to hack themselves. They try to search ch hacks and find some random site and use same log in data as in-game. or they download a program where you need to connect ipad/ipod and then set the amount of gold / platinum after which you need to log in. The date being filled in is send to creator of program and you see a loading bar and wont receive anything.
And ofcourse people don't admit they tried to do this.

No hack is possible. Even Otm doesn't know your password.
[whisper] Psst...ds... I think Tug was joking. [/whisper]

:)
Xanadu - Mage 228+ - Forever - Rosmerta

Im no hacker, and completely against the practice but, i would imagine if anyone was to hack ch, they would probably rather go for hacking your gameloft account, this could easily be done by using either a pw generator (never use dictionary words as pw) and another idea would be to easily hack your email, this could be done with numerous programs which i wont name to protect all those computers of the parents that have kids who read this i might try to download a bad copy of the back door program.

Conclusion, it could be done, dont share your information, dont accept email attachments from people u dont know and dont name your account the same way you named your email,

A good lw consists of UPPER letters, lower case letters, numbers, symbols and never your bday.

He made the game or at least runs the in game stuff, that's why he's 1000. It not cheating. And I hardly ever see him talk. He comes in game to check on it and maybe get feedback.
Pretty much comes in for fun and/or to show off the new equips. Last time he came and shown new weps which I think is possibly mordis drops. Since he admin he most likely gets filled with whispers and so he can't answer all at once, before he took a bunch of people and did an boss with em - it was wood crown.
Im 100% sure he gets a ton of whispers. People see him and call it out in their clan and shout it then everyone rushes to him. Im sure alot of those people are either asking questions or complaining about something.
[CENTER]
[/CENTER]

Lol, ik theres like email hacking things for $100 on computer (not mentioning names) but u need to log into ur email on computer and thats hard now cause of all the saved email accs on our devices. So no need to worry, also for the hacking email thing, they need ur email and ur username so they wouldnt make it to far with it. Anyways the protection for ch is rlly good. I hav a friend who hacks and he couldnt get through the firewall so he rage cracked his pc lol.

Actually, it is funny that you guys say that. When I played wow my account was actually hacked through my email I to talk to bliz on the phone to fix my account then locked my email by typing wrong password several times knowing they would not figure out how to get in through pw recovery then setup my new email and used that after cleaning my pc. It is a pain in the ass becareful what site you download from. Alot of mmos hae gold farmers that basically try and get people info to sell their game stuff for real money. Ch has not been to bad for that maybe because of the plat system