Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

A very late introduction

hai ppl i iz Arvus. I haven't played this game in a year or so, and finally making an account on the forum is getting me hyped to play the game. unfortunately i have to wait until next week so the update fixing the ipod 4 crash issues, rolls out (get your stuff straight otm). First thing, who remembers the long abandoned Clan: Warhorses? if you do, you're probably nostalgia-gasming right now, so im still on it and i need a clan, i cant handle the loneliness. so im a LVL 40-ish warrior (how nooby of me), if anyone knows a good clan i'd be pleasured to join and establish many friendships with the kind souls of the great server Herne (<--Tahtz som fansie englilsish rigt their're)! other than that, TL;DR TL;DR TL;DR TL;DR TL;DR TL;DR TL;DR TL;DR TL;DR TL;DR TL;DR TL;DR TL;DR TL;DR TL;DR (gife mei ur goldz pl0x)
GREAT BANTER M8!!!

Re: A very late introduction

Hate to burst your bubble but i don't think OTM will be able to fix the 4th gen crashes all that well.
Hush dummy u gna make em cry
*Cries violently but still has an inkling of hope*
*kills hope* yw c:
All chicken we're created equal
U disrespect chicken I disrespect u

Lightchamp
- chieftain of lazy drunks
- 223 Dg ranger

._.

Re: A very late introduction

hai ppl i iz Arvus. I haven't played this game in a year or so, and finally making an account on the forum is getting me hyped to play the game. unfortunately i have to wait until next week so the update fixing the ipod 4 crash issues, rolls out (get your stuff straight otm). First thing, who remembers the long abandoned Clan: Warhorses? if you do, you're probably nostalgia-gasming right now, so im still on it and i need a clan, i cant handle the loneliness. so im a LVL 40-ish warrior (how nooby of me), if anyone knows a good clan i'd be pleasured to join and establish many friendships with the kind souls of the great server Herne (<--Tahtz som fansie englilsish rigt their're)! other than that, TL;DR TL;DR TL;DR TL;DR TL;DR TL;DR TL;DR TL;DR TL;DR TL;DR TL;DR TL;DR TL;DR TL;DR TL;DR (gife mei ur goldz pl0x)

(gife 2me, not 2 him:0)
Herne - LazyDrunks

Ranger 222Mage 220
Rogue 222
Warrior 221
Warrior 207