Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Fragment Prices

Well, I have to agree with Pup, Discs are worth what the owner has set as a price. People don't get to say that they are only worth this. Its like walking into a restaurant and saying, "I'm buying this and its worth this much so that's what I'll pay." Prices in restaurants go up and down with supply and demand. There aren't set prices on things. Now, I don't sell sell discs off of Gladier, so don't go raging how I over price stuff.
Gladier
Relentless

We arent raging, and exactly, supply and demand. No one wants discs anymore cuz of the new armor! thats my point. so why keep prices higher. sure if someone is selling more than a "declared" price, its your choice to buy it or not.

Lol. Prices shouldn't go down, and have everyone sell at cheap price. People can sell it for what ever price they desire. Do you know how hard it is to get a dragon bro???? I camped fal the whole week, and I didn't even get a dragon at all. So dragons shouldnt sell at 20k. Only 2 bosses drops drags. And they only spawn once at a time. Unlike other frags, they can be dropped from other various bosses. Other frags could be dropped from starspell spawn, fireflight spawn (forgot his exact name) chillmist spawn, and even spirehoof spawn. So drags shouldnt be cheap.
World: Gwydion

SilentFish
Druid
Lvl 80+

Everyone, and everything in this world, has a purpose, so never feel left out.

Lol. Prices shouldn't go down, and have everyone sell at cheap price. People can sell it for what ever price they desire. Do you know how hard it is to get a dragon bro???? I camped fal the whole week, and I didn't even get a dragon at all. So dragons shouldnt sell at 20k. Only 2 bosses drops drags. And they only spawn once at a time. Unlike other frags, they can be dropped from other various bosses. Other frags could be dropped from starspell spawn, fireflight spawn (forgot his exact name) chillmist spawn, and even spirehoof spawn. So drags shouldnt be cheap.
Thats funny coming from u since u got one at like lvl 50

Haha yeh ur funny. very funny. No i didnt get a drag at 50. i was early 70 or late 60. and drags really are rare. their price shouldnt go down.
World: Gwydion

SilentFish
Druid
Lvl 80+

Everyone, and everything in this world, has a purpose, so never feel left out.

i stand wiht pup and tricky u want frags to be cheaper get pots and start soloing bosses then u can give those frags away so theres alot in the world then theyll go down
if u dont wanna do that dont complain
tho if i might add trojan kinda hogs fal abit and sells all her drags fro 75k and she has heaps of drags and money seriously she must have 1/2 of gwidons drags (not meant to offend anyone)

P.S. if i was as strong as her i would do that but sell drags for 50k so i cant rly talk
just another Noob