Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: An introduction to Warden

Hi buddie. It's DemiGods chieftain here. I didn't know we had a good communication. Good to know and thank you. Plus I didn't know you knew our rules and no, I'm sorry but we don't have rules about the clannies who sell the clanbank's items. Why? We trust our brothers and we work all together so we don't need to set rules about underhand things like this. Plus I want to make you notice your own coherence.
Here's your comment on the thread you can find at this url: http://www.celtic-heroes.com/forum/view ... 0&start=10

Fri Oct 24, 2014 4:58 am

"Given all the hullabaloo you people make, I would like to say that I have a great dislike against demis (except for a few of them who are really awesome). Being a Warden, it is heartbreaking to see so many of our clan members leave for better gear. It's true that we don't have high level players or better stuff but we do help a lot of new players level up. We don't care whether they are in our clan or not. We just help them. Some of them join our clan and some don't. But the point here is, we spend so much time and items on low levels shaping them and helping them get a grip on the game only to have them leave for demis and moos. I know it's their choice and we helped them knowing they might leave us but just stop looking down on Wardens you demis. It is so annoying when you guys keep showing off and interrupting our fights. Nobody enjoys your insulting remarks. It's time we got some credits."

After ONLY 20 minutes you have made this thread, the one I'm commenting.
Congrats for your coherence.

DemiGods never and will never bribe/steal members from other clans. If we invite someone from other clans it is only because this "someone" asked to be invited. Plus our recruitment is closed and if someone asks to be invited we just examine the situation and we vote to make a decision.
DemiGods DOES NOT cooperate with the other clans on Fingal server.
That's all.
Note for everyone: don't talk about DemiGods if you don't know how it works. Are you curious about it? Just ask and you shall know.
Have a nice day.

I don't understand the not helping other clans, specially when it benefits everyone involved. Heck, we don't even have to get along to work together. Other servers are taking down Aggy regularly and enjoying some awesome drops. This server could also if the clans would work together.

I can think of a half dozen demis that team up with players in other clans. It is an mmo that has human interaction, the relationships/friendships are more important than who has what clan tag.

Considering this is a game, there's no reason to take it seriously; it's for fun.

About a week ago, there were 3-4 clans working together to take down Sunclaw dragon. It was really cool to see so many clans and players working together. What made it even better is everyone was joking around and having a good time. Not to mention it was something different to do than the typical bosses for frozen and dragonlord.

Whykicamoocow is glad to help out others :)

That's how most of us feel Michael. There will always be those that take it serious but for the most part we have fun regardless of clan tags. One of my favorite players to play with is a DemiGod.

I enjoy all players on our server and we should all just work together for the greater good. Plus, I think some of our homies and homettes might look kind of cool decked out in aggy gear. I know at least 3 druids not including myself that would look mighty sexy with one of those +10 natures heal books I've been hearing about. :) Plus... Aggy insulted our moms!

Time to put our differences aside my friends and get our first Aggy kill! Clothing is optional. ;)

P.S. just in case anyone doesn't know me, Im very easy going and don't mind being the last to get a drop or do it fairly so everyone has a good time.

Also, if it makes people more comfortable we can have two representatives from each clan roll on the drops so everything is done fair. No matter the personal issues between clans, the leaders are men and women of their word and anyone who knows them knows they aren't thieves or tricksters when it comes to items.

Mooooooo?! Teamwork makes the dreamwork.. I've seen the good in most the clans, and the bad. Everyone has their opinion. The nice thing about an MMO, is its fantasy.. it's an escape. Why so serious? Heck I won't lie, I've butted heads.. blah blah blah. But at the end of the day, I'd still group with anyone, anytime, anyday. I love you all.. hugs and kisses to all of you. Forgive and forget.. Afi... I miss you and L!

Just a lonely level 185 warrior...
Chelu... aka, Uncle Chelu