Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Whats the best progressive guild?

Whats the best progressive guild? And these high lvld...are they attained through soloing alone? Or is there a point in which guilds and groups have to be pursued? And lastly are there raids?

Thanks in advance, Farmer.
World: Danu
Class: Farmer
For Liberty, and Justice for All.
Son of Dorn
Guardian of Nitro

Re: Whats the best progressive guild?

well im not from this world but since ur new i'll jst tell u the basics ;) ...no such things as raids...yes most people group up to kill bosses and level...sometimes people solo level...there is usually a level requirement to get into a good clan....if u wanna talk to me personally im a level 131 ( almost 132 ) ranger in herne...names lightchamp feel free to ask me any questions u have :) ;)
All chicken we're created equal
U disrespect chicken I disrespect u

Lightchamp
- chieftain of lazy drunks
- 223 Dg ranger

._.

1. You have to tell me ur class so I can come up with some choices for you.
2. It depends on ur build. Usually you would group at SOME point, usually with a druid (Druids are always favored, obviously).
3. It depends on ur definition of raid, if you are referring to the WoW style then no.

it will be best for you to include ur in game name in ur sig. , so I can recognize and assist you :) .

Good luck!

1. You have to tell me ur class so I can come up with some choices for you.
2. It depends on ur build. Usually you would group at SOME point, usually with a druid (Druids are always favored, obviously).
3. It depends on ur definition of raid, if you are referring to the WoW style then no.

it will be best for you to include ur in game name in ur sig. , so I can recognize and assist you :) .

Good luck!
listen to solid
we need more info to be of any help
grouping people around 10 levels above/below you should increase your xp gain dramatically
grouping a druid is almost ALWAYS helpful since theyre so awesome

and since youre obviously new leveling takes a LONG time
dont expect to become a high level very soon unless youve got a couple hundred dollars up your sleeve lol
Danu:
Deathreaver - level 136 Warrior
Flametongue - level 62 Mage