Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Hypo's Buying List (On Double Plat)

Hey Guys , I'm Preparing A Double Plat Plan So I'm Looking For The Following Items That I Will Buy On Double Plat :

Heroic Gloves
Golden Blade
Dagger Of Slaying
Dagger Of Bounty
Runic Dagger Of Spite
Wyrmbone Dagger
+10 Energy Regen Bracelet
+10 HP Regen Bracelet
Heroic Amulet Of Rejuvenation
Wyldshrine Amulet Of Sun
Ring Of Haste
Talisman Of Earth
Red Spectral Charm
Ancient Wyrmbone Dagger
4 Dragon Frags
4 Crown Frags
3 Elm Frags
3 Oak Frags
3 Sun Frags
2 Moon Frags
3 Black Remnants of Earth
3 Water Tablets of Obsidian
1 Minor Meteoric Crystal
3 Black Remnants of Rock
3 Earth Tablets of Obsidian
1 Lesser Meteoric Crystal
3 Black Remnants of Metal
3 Fire Tablets of Obsidian
1 Common Meteoric Crystal
3 Black Remnants of Stars
3 Air Tablets of Obsidian
1 Greater Meteoric Crystal
3 Black Remnants of Space
3 Mind Tablets of Obsidian
1 Grand Meteoric Crystal
2 Purple Crests Of Serpents
2 Purple Crests Of Lions
2 Purple Crests Of Bears
2 Purple Crests Of Hawks
2 Purple Crests Of Hounds
39 Orbs Of Frostweaving
Xp Lixs (Looking For 1000 :D )
+80% Staff (A More SPEED Mount Is Accepted Too ;) ) (Soaring Eagles Preferred :D )
HP Sigils (Looking For 1000 :D )
Energy Sigils (Looking For 500 :D )
Shadowstrike Manual
Smoke Bomb Manual
Last edited by Keiros on Wed Jul 29, 2015 5:19 am, edited 5 times in total.
Lugh
Keiros - Lvl 159 - Rogue / Best Chests Seller In Lugh ;)

Re: Hypo's Buying List (On Double Plat)

Great job taking purples advice on a list :) .

As for the dl drops it is very very rare if someone is selling them as seed (and I believe enrage) have rules against selling them. Same with edl drops as once again seed is the only clan that can kill them and there are set rules in place against selling the drops.

On a different note I may have some rems/tabs you can have if I can hunt me down in my bank.
Shadowbolt3- 224 Rogue
Shadmistress- 188 Mage
Shadowbolt2- 113 Warrior (Retired)
Helaman- 157 Locker Rogue
ShadShot- 89 Ranger
Shadow Bolt- 82 Druid
Raganos- 100 Warrior
World: Crom
Proud member of Seed

all quest items up to dl all classes pm empress xu :) mythic staff and vanquisher set. Im keeping them for you but about the main bank i wont sell anything ill log in sometimes in crom but im focusing on herne right now (i can also sell you sunshard and midnight talisment ammy :)
“You only live once, but if you do it right, once is enough.”

BANKFORSALE - Epona
Main - to be determined

Great job taking purples advice on a list :) .

As for the dl drops it is very very rare if someone is selling them as seed (and I believe enrage) have rules against selling them. Same with edl drops as once again seed is the only clan that can kill them and there are set rules in place against selling the drops.

On a different note I may have some rems/tabs you can have if I can hunt me down in my bank.
Thanks to purple for his idea and to you for motivating me for this , i see , so only seed are able to gain the dl / edl drops huh?
also , have? not buy?
well , i have to thank you!
all quest items up to dl all classes pm empress xu :) mythic staff and vanquisher set. Im keeping them for you but about the main bank i wont sell anything ill log in sometimes in crom but im focusing on herne right now (i can also sell you sunshard and midnight talisment ammy :)
I know about Empress xu selling that but i'm looking for others that may be cheaper :)
also , i'm neither interested in vanquisher set nor mythic staff..
because i need to save gold for other things , those would consume gold for nothing , id like to get a 80% normal staff , would save me MUCH gold , also even if i want connacht im gonna be a rogue , so i need pathfinder (ONLY IF I WANT but i dont) , also , i need wyldshrine ammy of sun , best rogues lvl 150 ammy , for lvl 100.. id just use a talisman of earth , would save gold too :)
I can sell you some frags and maybe that weekend the heroic gloves. Depends on how my chests sell
Thanks , i will pay in chests or gold depending on what you want.

Btw guys , i will be changing in this list as my plans changes :)
i will be checking this everyday so you can besure that your post will be readed and replyed to in one day or less :)
Thanks!
Lugh

so only seed are able to gain the dl / edl drops huh?
also , have? not buy?
well , i have to thank you!
Everyone is able to gain dl/edl drops, but mainly Hunterz, Enrage (yuck) and Seed are the clans that take down DL bosses (Seed takes down EDL also). All these clans have rules against selling drops outside the clan, so if you want to get these drops I'd advice joining one of these clans.

Except Enrage, because that's a trashy clan.
A mage at heart... Fire mage that is.
Currently actively playing the game.

Hehe , i just posted this now , how active are you on the fourms Armo :)
Thanks for advice , i already decided to join Seed once i meet the requirements , i have no worries about the level requirement because i'm getting 1000 xps on double plat but..
When i asked someone from Seed i was told that one of the MOST IMPORTANT requirements to join the clan is to get to know the people of it well , then you could apply to join the clan , can you explain this? i probably understood but..
- How would knowing people of Seed before joining it helps?
- Does level requirement affects?
Lugh

We usually don't recruit anyone below 190-200, because most of the bosses we kill are 185+.

Just be yourself, be nice and strike up a conversation if you see someone. There's really not much to it, we don't reject people unless we have a good reason to (such as being in Enrage).
A mage at heart... Fire mage that is.
Currently actively playing the game.