Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

READ IF U DONT WANA GET SCAMMED

sick of kids shouting in game getn scammd and spectral, so im gna help u d***F**** out.
DO NOT LEND UR spectral.
DO NOT BUY OR SELL STUFF IF U DONT KNW THE VALUE, ASK SOMEONE THAT KNOWS, EG, MIEROCKS. LAWL
DONT TRANSFER UNLESS,U TRANSFERING TO URSELF CZ U HAVE TWO DEVICES. OR JUST BUY ANOTHER DEVICE.

dont quit onli just cz u got scammd *croq*, its not a good enuf reason, childish. quit to play order n chaos. :D
hmm so yeah follow those three rules ull be all good.

and for those idiots that keeps on askn to be promoted in clan, UR NT GETN FKN PROMOTED, that spectral is annoyn, ull probly get kickd or blockd. u get it when its ur time. dont be a whiny lil bishh.

trading crowns for elms.
lawl XD

Re: READ IF U DONT WANA GET SCAMMED

Respekt.
Based on what I read on these forums, despite Crom being a short and catchy server name (server names are about the only criteria anyone has to make a decision when beginning the game and kiddies probably consider it one of the "cooler" sounding server names) Crom seems more mature than other servers and less scammy.

Let's keep it that way.
How?
1) Do not tolerate scammers in your clans.

2) Block anyone who is you learned is a scammer.

3) Grow your relationships in game; most people in Crom are amazing.

4) Block anyone who opens friend, trade, group requests with you within a five second period of time, especially if you just popped into a zone or are vending!

5) And my favorite, buy and wear the Official Hobo Outfit when you go to Castle. If you do not know what this is, just look at I wear (Gort) or Pa1n, Kartier, Gdub, Chizz, Rig, Seel, etc. We all wear the dirty kilt, shirt, boots, and gloves. It seems to help keep the beggars away! You can buy it for like 10 gold a piece from a crazy hobo in Castle. Try it out. It also gives you a mega bonus with kicking monster as$.
Gort
CH Wiki Editor
Fix Druid OTM! http://www.celtic-heroes.com/forum/view ... 48&t=42033
Most Druids are dual-device.
I won't buy Plat until Druid issues are addressed.
Add this to your signature to show support.