Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: To my ex-clan Hunterz

Use everyone's hate as motivation.
Don't quit. Level up and make them think like,
"HOLY HOT DOG!! Is that really her?"
Than they'll wish you joined them and they'll than get jelous.
Once they get jelous, they will do terrible stuff.
Once they do terrible stuff, they will eventually get tired.
Once they get tired, they will lay down on the couch and watch TV.
Once they watch TV, they'll notice there arnt any good channels to watch.
Once they notice there arn't any good chanels, they'll get mad again.
Don't get mad again. And get Direct TV.
Bahahaha you crack me up aho :lol:
The only things that matter are these; what a man can do, and what a man can't do
-Captain Jack Sparrow
Arawn Clan: Resurgence
MickyDee (Ice Mage lvl 221)
Rerun (lvl 154 rogue)

World: Crom (MickJagger lvl 216)

Re: To my ex-clan Hunterz

I personally don't have anything against kittens, I don't appreciate you shaming the entire clan however. If you have a problem with certain players go after them, not the whole clan. I would almost bet you that world did not and would not "harass" you. Now being as I have no proof on either side I can't make solid accusations. Anyways I am sorry if anybody did in fact give you a hard time, best of luck to you Kittens :)
U want some screenshots?
I can send, but only 3 per post so it will have to be alot of posts

Re: ..

I actually felt really depressed about the game, I was reading through forums and I saw this. This got me really sad about CH, and what the people are like in the game, how they can be real scumbags. I actually, today, gave away 700k worth of random gold, weapons, lixes, the 500k idolized eagle and even a grand bracelet of blade and hawk. I did this, not only because I felt better after giving all that stuff away, but knowing that I also helped making the players I gave to very happy. It feels good to do something like that. It makes the game better, I'm telling you it really does. Crom needs more people to do what I did, by doing that, you can help make harassers, scammers, and generally just scrubs into happy people. When people are happy they tend to give more and take less. Crom could be so much better. Now there is a catch, I gave NOTHING to anybody that actually asked me for anything. If we work on doing this, crom will be a much friendlier place, and kittens will be able to return and actually have fun, rather than being constantly harassed and bullied over just 30k?!? You srs? I helped a nub kill manus blackstone, gave him a better offhand, AND 50k you guys should have seen him, he was gleaming happy. I changed part of crom with that one person. Can't people be more generous and less greedy? If this would have happened a long time ago, kittens would have no reason to leave.
CROM/Active
Burgoise - 202+ smol DPS Warrior
Siliske - 170+ Hybrid Druid

Epona/Inactive
YungShottie - 170 Ranger - Retired

Best farming methods, get 200k in 30 minutes.
https://youtu.be/dQw4w9WgXcQ

Re: ..

I actually felt really depressed about the game, I was reading through forums and I saw this. This got me really sad about CH, and what the people are like in the game, how they can be real scumbags. I actually, today, gave away 700k worth of random gold, weapons, lixes, the 500k idolized eagle and even a grand bracelet of blade and hawk. I did this, not only because I felt better after giving all that stuff away, but knowing that I also helped making the players I gave to very happy. It feels good to do something like that. It makes the game better, I'm telling you it really does. Crom needs more people to do what I did, by doing that, you can help make harassers, scammers, and generally just scrubs into happy people. When people are happy they tend to give more and take less. Crom could be so much better. Now there is a catch, I gave NOTHING to anybody that actually asked me for anything. If we work on doing this, crom will be a much friendlier place, and kittens will be able to return and actually have fun, rather than being constantly harassed and bullied over just 30k?!? You srs? I helped a nub kill manus blackstone, gave him a better offhand, AND 50k you guys should have seen him, he was gleaming happy. I changed part of crom with that one person. Can't people be more generous and less greedy? If this would have happened a long time ago, kittens would have no reason to leave.
I decided to stay. With the advice purplerain and redbeard23. I dont enjoy the game anymore so may not be as active as i once was. and lets leave this post alone for the sake of worlds sanity. This post just makes things worse... i will say this.. i can quit any minute rite now. im upset cuz i dont have a darn thing to give away and i dont feel like bein generous anymore. i helped so much and it seems like no matter how much i help just doesnt make me happy anymore.