Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: No moral worth

Gag me...

Feel free to stop posting drizzt. This trolling is getting old...and I love me some troll, so you have to be pretty bad to annoy me. I love how everyone who comments acts as though they are on the moral high ground. I hear drizzt and his hooligans are ksing people in the arena daily, I hear resurgence is stealing everyone's clan banks, I hear badabing does nothing but harass others playing the game...yeah, you are all saints.

And before you respond drizzt, keep in mind that your response is already invalid for two reasons:

1) your morality is nullified by your ksing behavior in game

And more importantly

2) you are annoying as hell with these posts, and I don't listen to annoying peoples.
Did you just stone yourself on some drugs and then happens to come over here and to be commenting here? You should get back to that institution where you escaped from.
heres a first.... +1
Legolas15
Retired
The greatest warrior to ever grace Arawn ;)
Brother to Jcbeast

Gag me...

Feel free to stop posting drizzt. This trolling is getting old...and I love me some troll, so you have to be pretty bad to annoy me. I love how everyone who comments acts as though they are on the moral high ground. I hear drizzt and his hooligans are ksing people in the arena daily, I hear resurgence is stealing everyone's clan banks, I hear badabing does nothing but harass others playing the game...yeah, you are all saints.

And before you respond drizzt, keep in mind that your response is already invalid for two reasons:

And more importantly

2) you are annoying as hell with these posts, and I don't listen to annoying peoples.
Did you just stone yourself on some drugs and then happens to come over here and to be commenting here? You should get back to that institution where you escaped from.
You may be right...
I may be crazy...
But it just may be a lunatic youre looking for!

Gag me...

And more importantly

I must say this guy is the most objective so far and he does not mince his words although he made a few grammatical errors in his writing. And he has a keen sense of observation too. Kudos to him whoever he may be. You either love him or hate him. And i love him. Lol.

Gag me...

Feel free to stop posting drizzt. This trolling is getting old...and I love me some troll, so you have to be pretty bad to annoy me
You troll constantly. Please do not intertwine trolling and spamming, as they are very much different.
I love how everyone who comments acts as though they are on the moral high ground.

If you are implying everyone in the post is on the same level morally, you are wrong as that is practically impossible...
I hear drizzt and his hooligans are ksing people in the arena daily, I hear resurgence is stealing everyone's clan banks, I hear badabing does nothing but harass others playing the game...yeah, you are all saints.[/b]
If we all believe everything we heard, think of how big of a ditch we would be in. We must base what we know on facts and evidence, otherwise we would all be slaves.

Again, everyone's morality is nullified if we are basing their morality on one incident, therefore everyone has nullified their morality. Also, let's think about morality related to the subject...
I sincerely doubt Drizzit cares what an absolute stranger thinks about him. If he does then he needs to get his priorities straight.
x*Warrior Tank*x
x*Arawn*x
x*BadaBing*x

Critical thinking greatly intrigues me.