Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Hello new support here!

Welcome Su Mucheng.

Final fantasy is an amazing series and number 7 is my best also, I just loved that story and the characters. Swear to god the part where Aries died I had tears in my eyes.
I think 7 was cool and so much to do, waiting on that remake for sure, but FF 3 for the SNES is still one of my favorites.
Yurian Stonebow of Epona
Ranger-221
And some other alts of unmentionable levels.

Welcome Su Mucheng.

Final fantasy is an amazing series and number 7 is my best also, I just loved that story and the characters. Swear to god the part where Aries died I had tears in my eyes.
I think 7 was cool and so much to do, waiting on that remake for sure, but FF 3 for the SNES is still one of my favorites.
any love for ffta:wotl?!
zkiiii lvl 220 mage
desi ranger, lvl193 ranger
member of PEGASUS, LUGH
server EPONA
zkiii lvl145 mage
member of EVIL CLOWNS
GOD AMONG NUBS

Hi! My name is Su Mucheng. Nice to meet you all. I've been handling e-mails and support in-game for the past few months. Happy to be here. Looking forward to getting to know all of you.

Q: When did you start playing video games?
- When I was very young. I played some Mario Games. Many other old schools (Grand Theft auto, The Sims, Taxi).
Q: What are some of your favourite games?
- Final Fantasy, Kingdom Hearts,
Q: What class are you in CH?
- Ranger and Mage (Mostly Mage)

Ask me any questions!
Sounds like we would get along great, my favorite classes are also Ranger and Mage :P
Nice to meet ya
kings pride
mabon - my main server
fingal - what happens in vegas, stays in vegas

Ask me any questions!
Whats your password? Asking for a friend
Morrigan ~ Avalon ~ DG Void Ranger ~ Retired
Some people believe football is a matter of life and death. I can assure you, its much more than that.