Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Introducing Myself

Hello, My ingame name is Pestillence and my Real life name is Thomas, I play on world morrigan and iam in the clan Avalon.

I started playing celtic heroes last year when catacombs was the only source of leveling, I play as often as i can and like to meet new people all the time! I participated in update 3 beta and had lots of fun! I started playing MMO's some years back now and some of the mmo's i played are Pocket legends (Dont laugh at me), League of legends, World of Warcraft, and Order and chaos!

Hope to meet you in game :)

Post a bit about yourself here!
Last edited by Pestillence on Wed Jul 04, 2012 3:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Proud Clansman of Avalon
“Knowledge talks, wisdom listens.”
“Don’t let your victories go to your head, or your failures go to your heart.”

If you need any advice, tips or have any questions don't hesitate to PM me

Re: Introducing Myself

nice to meet you pest :)

I'm Marshill. I go by mars or marsh in game. I started playing at the end of November and the game was quite a bit different. But the changes are starting to grow on me.

I've played quite a few mmo games throughout my gaming career. I started playing back in 1999 with asheron's call. But i played the original DAOC, shadowbane, Wow and expansion 1, anarchy online, and Diablo I and II. Warcraft III RoC and TFT is probably my all time favorite with Asheron's Call ranking next.

Lol, mars didnt want to make a post for himself :) A pig page all about you sounds a bit scary :P
Proud Clansman of Avalon

Hey guys!,
My username is Xxbenny98xX and I'm a rogue from the world Herne.
I started playing Christmas last year and love this game! It's beast! :)
I was apart of spellsingers and then the clan split and we made a new clan called darkangles and then that clan split and the made thenumob but it was lvl 120+ and I wasn't that lvl then so I joined a lower lvl clan and then my clan redemption (my personal clan) was made as the upper lvl clan for phenomenon. So all lvl 80+ from phenomenon joins my clan to make it more efficient for bosses! Thanks guys :)

Thank You :) Solona. Welcome to the forums to you as well!
Proud Clansman of Avalon